2.16: Alice's POV

(A/N) WARNING this chapter contains sexual content!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

I had stolen a glance at the total bill and it was literally like $750 dollars! That's not even including the FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR tip Blair left! I mean I know she wanted today to be perfect but who the fuck drops over a grand on dinner? Blair Collins does obviously.

I could really feel the wine at this point but I still wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm drunk. Either way it was definitely good that Blair was driving because I sure as hell couldn't right now.

"Did you have fun beautiful?" She questioned glancing over at me for a mere second

"I sure did thank you Blair." I smiled to myself as we pulled into the driveway

The lake house looked absolutely gorgeous at night and part of me wanted to jump out of the car and straight into the lake. I decided against it and opted to follow Blair inside watching as she collapsed onto the couch. Feeling a sudden boost of confidence I strutted over and sat on her lap meeting her icy blue eyes.

"Well hello there drunkie." She grinned brushing a strand of hair behind my ear

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks "I'm not drunk."

"Well hello tipsy then." She smiled

I rolled my eyes and tested my right hand on her inner thigh "I'm sitting in your lap and you want to discuss the exact level of drunk or tipsy I am?"

"Actually yes considering I don't want you to do something tonight that you'll regret tomorrow." She stated in a shaky voice

I squeezed her thigh slightly causing her to release a shaky breath "I won't regret anything."

"Alice." She grumbled out

I nodded smiling innocently "Yes Blair?"

"Let's just like cuddle and watch a movie or go for a swim or something." She mumbled out nervously

"Okay." I grinned getting an idea as I stood up

I reached behind myself unzipping my dress before letting it fall to the floor. Her eyes never left my body as I removed my bra and then slowly slid my underwear off.

"This is cruel Alice." She stated closing her eyes and clenching her teeth

"I don't know what you mean, I'm just going for a swim." I shrugged before turning on my heels and heading for the door

"At least put a bikini on!" Blair yelled following after me as I ran out to the dock

"No way!" I yelled back

"Alice!" She yelled as I jumped off the dock

The cold chill of the water surrounded me in an instant and as I resurfaced I met Blair's angry gaze.

"Anyone could have seen you." She stated with her arms crossed

"Get in here you goody two shoes!" I laughed

"I am not a good two shoes." She grumbled

"Prove it then, you sure are acting hella soft right now. I mean are you even Blair? Are you some sort of soft goody two shoes clone or something?" I teased causing her to instantly unzip her dress and let it fall before tearing her bra and underwear off

God I could just about jump her right now, I mean that lounge chair seems like a good enough place to fuck her. Without another word she jumped off the dock causing the water to splash right into my face.

She came back up and glared at me "How was that for a softie goody goody ass bitch?"

"That was definitely a Blair Collins kind of move." I laughed swimming over to her "also I don't feel much like swimming anymore."

"We just got in." Blair stated giving me a sideways glance

"I know," I stated wrapping my arms around her neck and pressing my body into hers "but I want you and we'd probably drown if I took you right here."

"O-h well u-Uh I don't think that's a great idea as tempting as that offer is." Blair stuttered out

We both kicked out legs to stay afloat and as her knee grinded against me I couldn't help but let out a low moan.

"I want you so bad though baby." I moaned into her ear

"Jesus." She groaned out in barely a whisper

"I want you to take me inside and fuck me Blair." I whispered in her ear before kissing down her neck

We started slipping under the water and we separated before resurfacing. I followed Blair to the ladder and had an exquisite view of her ass as she climbed onto the dock. I climbed up after her and watched as she gathered her clothes.

"Please baby." I mumbled out trying to reach for her

Without a word she ran up to the door and went inside with me following closely behind.

I closed the door and then turned to her scanning every inch of her perfect body "Blair please don't ignore me."

"I don't want to fuck things up again." She stated grabbing a blanket from the couch and wrapping it around herself

She grabbed another and threw it over to me as I replied "I know Blair but this isn't going to fuck anything up."

I wrapped the blanket around myself and sighed as I sat on the couch.

"How do you know that?" She questioned sitting next to me

"There is nothing I want more than to fuck you right now Blair." I grumbled out

"Are you sure?" She questioned locking eyes with me

"Yes." I nodded

She bit her lip ever so slightly before letting the blanket fall and expose her perfect body once again. I followed suit, noticing as her gaze fell down to my boobs.

I gently placed one finger under her chin and met her gaze "My eyes are up here beautiful."

A blush spread across her cheeks and before she could reply I closed the space between us. The heat built between us in an instant like gasoline being caught aflame. I climbed onto her lap and ran my hands along her sides causing a small moan to escape her lips. I moved to kiss down her neck and stopped just above her collar bone leaving a dark red mark before continuing down her body and leaving more along the way. Her moans were now almost gasps as I kissed along her waistline and her hips were swiveling ever so slightly.

"Please Alice." She moaned out

"Please what?" I teased locking eyes with her

"Please fuck me." She groaned

I smirked and leaned down taking her clit between my teeth and gently biting slightly. She jumped at the action and I quickly switched to swirling my tongue.

"Yes Alice!" She moaned out as I slipped two fingers into her pussy

I curved my fingers and slowly moved them while sucking on her clit.  I picked up my pace, pumping my fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy as fast as I could.  I felt her legs wrap around me tightly as her moans turned to incoherent screams.

"Yes Alice!" She yelled out as she reached her climax

I slowly moved out from between her legs and smirked down at her still body. Her legs shook ever so slightly as I sat beside her and met her beautiful ocean eyes.

"Holy fuck." She mumbled out

"So eloquent with words aren't you." I grinned