2.24: Alice's POV

(A/N) WARNING this chapter contains sexual content! I hope y'all enjoy the updates 😁

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

We had instantly taken a shower once we got back to the room and it was relaxing to not think about the situation for awhile. Neither of us had bothered to get dressed afterwords as we left the bathroom and trust me I wasn't complaining about getting to see Blair naked for a little longer.

"Not to bring up the stressful dumbass situation but I'd say the meeting went about as well as it could've gone." I stated as I fell back on the bed

She laughed before she laid down next to me and brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear "I can honestly say I wasn't quite expecting her to be that wild."

"Who offers a cop drugs?" I laughed

She smirked "I mean I offered my teacher drugs once."

"Weed isn't a drug." She countered

She shrugged smirking back at me "I guess you're right but let me tell you, something about fucking my teacher was just oh so addictive that it could've been my drug."

I rolled my eyes "You really think you're smooth don't you?"

"I am smooth, just like your pussy." She grinned looking down suggestively

"You're always so poetic." I teased rolling on top of her and pinning her arms to the bed "I think you should try talking less about fucking me and actually do it."

She leaned in kissing me hard and my grip tightened on her wrists as I kissed her back. My mind was in a daze as she moved to my neck and I couldn't hold in the moan that escaped my lips. I released her from my hold and let my hands wander down her sides as she sat up to have better access at my neck. I adjusted to the position and wrapped my legs around her waist, enjoying the feeling of her lips on my skin.

"I want you so bad right now Alice." She whispered lowly in my ear

"Then fuck me." I whispered back

She quickly flipped us so I was now laying flat on my back and then kissed down my body. Every kiss and every touch had me shaking by the time she reached my waistline and I couldn't wait another second.

"Blair please," I moaned out, tangling my hands in her hair as I arched my back "fuck me."

She instantly complied with my demand as she swirled her tongue against my clit. I tugged at her hair as I was sent into a fit of moans due to the increase in speed and pressure. Without warning she slipped two fingers into me and started fucking me at an unbearably fast pace.

"Fuck," I yelled out as I threw my head back "yes Blair."

Waves of pleasure coursed through me and I could barely even move as she climbed back up beside me. She gently kissed down my neck before meeting my gaze, her eyes filled with a mixture of love and lust in this moment. I took advantage of her distracted state and climbed on top of her before kissing down her neck. Soft moans escaped her lips as I kissed down her chest, stopping to suck on her nipple while massaging the other simultaneously. I slowly kissed down to her waistline and wasted no time taking her clit in my mouth and swirling tongue. Loud moans now filled the room as I slipped two fingers into her. I continued to increase the pace until she was shaking uncontrollably and yelling out my name repeatedly.

"Holy fuck." She sighed out before letting her head fall back into the pillow

I moved up and cuddled next to her "I love you."

A smile was now plastered to her face "I love you too."

~The Next Morning~

We had woken up and instantly headed out front to meet everyone at the car. Ben was casually leaning against the side of the car looking down at his phone while Taylor paced back and forth yelling at someone on the other end of the call. Suddenly she coldly said bye before hanging up and turning to us.

"Have you two seen Anna? She wasn't in her room and I can't find her anywhere." Taylor huffed out

"Uh no we haven't." Blair mumbled out

She turned to Ben glaring at him "Can you please put that away."

"One sec I'm about to finally beat this level of candy crush." He replied not once looking away from the screen

"Jesus." She sighed before turning back to us "She better show up soon because I am not dealing with her disappearing tardy behavior the whole tour."

"I'm a little offended you tried to give her a wake up call but not me." Blair said mocking sadness with her hands over her chest

Taylor rolled her eyes "You always show up on time so there's no reason to go to your room and make sure you're up."

"Fair point." Blair chuckled

Taylor peeked down at her phone before letting out an irritated sigh "We're going to be late if we don't leave in the next ten minutes. I spent days organizing this interview for you two and she can't even be bothered to show up."

"We can just go without her it would honestly probably be better that way anyway." I suggested with a shrug

"Good to know I'm a crucial member of this team." An annoying voice called out from behind me

I turned to see Anna strutting towards us with a tray of coffee in one hand and a single cup in the other.

"Anna I thought you had disappeared." Taylor stated looking over at her

Anna rolled her eyes "Well since I've been a pain in the ass since we started working together I figured I'd do something nice for you guys."

"Well thank you, I'm glad you made it on time." Taylor nodded

"Everyone take a cup they all have cream and sugar except the one marked with a T." Anna stated

Taylor instantly grabbed the marked cup while the rest of us grabbed the unmarked ones.

"Alright everyone let's get loaded up and on the road." Ben said smiling at us before heading for the drivers side door

I headed for the passenger side with Blair but Anna cut me off. I had nearly knocked her over but managed to stop just in time.

"What the hell?" I grumbled out

She shrugged "Oops my bad."

She smirked at me before turning her heels and heading to the drivers side. Blair slid into the middle seat while me and Anna took the outside seats.

"Alright girls we have a lot to discuss on the way so listen up." Taylor started causing Anna to roll her eyes

I took a few sips of my coffee while listening to their discussion and it was just what I needed to wake up. I still don't see how coffee is supposed to make up for her obnoxious and irritating behavior but at this point I'll take it.