2.40: Alice's POV

(A/N) I literally can't believe that this is the end of this series but I'm so happy to be Blair & Alice a happy ending and moving onto new concepts. I want to say thank you so so much to each and everyone of you for reading and for caring so much about the characters and the overall books. I appreciate you guys so much and I'm so lucky to have a community of readers and writers as amazing and supportive as you... so without further ado I hope you enjoy the final segment of this series.

‼️ P.S. If you're looking for another sapphic read then check out my book Conflict of Interest that is available for free exclusively on Wattpad! It's a lesbian CEO book with a twist and I'm sure you guys will love it ‼️

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

~ 20 Years Later~

"Aria hurry up we're going to be late!" I yelled as I straitened out Alex's bow tie for the fifteenth time tonight

Alex had just turned 10 and was quite proud to now be in the double digits. Their bright blue eyes were fixed on Blair as though they were silently begging her to save them and I rolled my eyes before ruffling their curly brown hair.

"Hey stop it!" They whined

Blair smirked at me from the kitchen, lazily leaning against the counter with her arms crossed over her chest. She was wearing a classic black suit that threw me back to our wedding night and damn did I want to tear it off of her just as much now as I did then.

She raised an eyebrow as though to call out my not so appropriate thoughts but then smiled nervously "I still can't believe they're making such a big deal about this."

"It is a big deal." Aria stated from the bottom of the stairwell, her blonde hair curled and styled into a half up half down hairdo

She was a  sophomore now and had grown at least three inches over the past summer now making her taller than me. Her green dress matched her eyes and was very similar to mine but slightly more modest as hers had a closed back and mine was a open criss cross pattern to my lower back

Blair rolled her eyes and waved her hand about as though she were dismissing the statement "It's not like I haven't been a times bestselling author before."

"Always so modest." I teased, receiving a glare

Alex let out a chuckle "You two bucket like an old married couple."

"I'd like to think we're not old but we are married." I laughed along with him

Blair smirked and I knew where she was headed before she even said it "We'll I'm not old but Momma over her is in her forties."

"You're turning forty in like two months!" I exclaimed defensively

Aria laughed "Okay we get it you guys are old, now can we please leave before we're unfashionably late?"

~1 Hour Later~

"Please welcome to the stage, our guest of honor, Blair Winters otherwise known as Aria Bac!" The host called out clapping as he left the stage

Blair walked up to center stage with the same confidence she had during introductions that first day in class many many years ago. It was something I had always admired about her.

"Thank you so much, everyone, for this honor. I've been writing for a really long time but this," she paused holding up a copy of her newest book "this book is special to me and for it to be so successful, well, I can't even begin to thank you all enough. I want to especially thank my manager Taylor for putting up with me all these years," she paused nodding over to her and smiling, "my kids for always telling me the brutally honest truth when something isn't working in one of my books," she paused again and they both giggled, "but most of all I want to thank Alice, my wife, who was the inspiration for this book. I love you so much and now our love will forever be immortalized. Thank you."

My heart swelled at her words and I had half the mind to go right up there and kiss her.

"Thank you all again and as a special surprise, everyone here will be going home with their own copy of Loving You. Have a great night everyone." Everyone burst into applause as Blair walked offstage and right to me

I stood and kissed her, the familiar sparks heating up between us until Alex yelled out "Ewwww moms!"

We both burst out laughing and turned to face our two little kiddos that weren't so little anymore to find that Aria had run off somewhere. I looked around the room and spotted her in the corner standing next to a young blonde girl, her hair styled up into a bun with an undercut on full display. She was wearing a suit very similar to Blair's and as I turned to look at my wife I knew instantly by the look in her eyes that we were thinking the same thing. Aria typed something into her phone, giggled and then walked back over to us, a look of terror on her face.

Once close enough she whisper yelled "Why are you guys creeping on me!"

"Sorry sweetheart it was just hard not to notice that you were..." Blair started to tease before Aria cut her off

"Nope we are not going to talk about this." She stated crossing her arms over her chest as her face turned bright red

Blair pouted "Not even in the car?"

"Obviously in the car but we're not going to talk about it here." She clarified causing Alex to burst out laughing

Aria shook her head and laughed along with them clearly not upset.

"I love you two so much." I stated as I pulled them into a tight hug

Blair came over joining in "Don't leave me out! I love you guys more than anything else in the world!"

"We love you too." They giggled as we squeezed them half to death

Once we had released them I turned to Blair, lightly taking her hand in mine "I fall more in love with you every single day."

"Same baby, aren't you so glad I impressed you that first day in class with my introduction. I mean that was clearly what caused us to get together." She teased

Aria was now the one to interrupt "What did you say?"

Blair and I's eyes both went wide in panic as we looked at one another.

Blair let out a shaky awkward laugh "I'll tell you when you're older."

THE END

(A/N) Well guys this it... I just wanted to thank you guys one more time for all of your support on this book! I wouldn't be able to do it without you guys and I love our little community!

Happy reading and writing!

‼️ P.S. If you're looking for another sapphic read then check out my book Conflict of Interest that is available for free exclusively on Wattpad! It's a lesbian CEO book with a twist and I'm sure you guys will love it ‼️

Want to talk and connect with other readers and writers? Use the link in my bio to join our discord server! 💬