2.7: Blair's POV

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

Taylor had arrived promptly at seven and the guards escorted the three of us down to the car where Ben was patiently waiting. We drove for about ten minutes before Ben had parked outside of a club called Marquee New York. Security led us in through a special back door entrance where our hands were stamped with a yellow star outlined in black. The back room was quite luxurious with red leather couches and a private mini bar but I was rather excited to get on the dance floor. Being underage I hadn't expected to be able to drink but as Taylor handed each of us a glass of champagne I was happily surprised.

"I just wanna say that I am so proud of everyone! Today went perfectly so I'd like to make a toast to our amazing author Blair. Cheers!" Taylor said holding her glass up

I rolled my eyes feeling heat rising to my cheeks as we all clinked out glasses together. I took a small sip tasting a hint of peach and smiled over to Alice. She grinned before taking another sip, her pink lipstick smearing slightly on the glass.

"Are you girls ready to have some fun!" Ben yelled raising his glass in the air "Clubbing is my shit!"

"Hold on there Ben, we need to go over the safety precautions first." Taylor stated rolling her eyes at his childish behavior

I joined in on the rolling of the eyes "C'mon Taylor I thought we were here to celebrate."

"We are but you're famous now and I'm not risking anything." Taylor said firmly looking me dead in the eyes "The guards will be keeping a distance but will be keeping eyes on both of you all night. No going off with strangers, no leaving the club on your own, and please try to be careful of paparazzi."

"Paparazzi?  I'm an author not Camilla Cabello." I laughed before taking a gulp from my glass "Don't you think you're overreacting just a bit?"

"No I don't Blair." She fumed glaring back at me "You're literally all over the news right now."

"Okay fine but only if I get to dance with the guards, they seem like they need to let loose a bit." I giggled causing one of the guards to let out a chuckle

Taylor glared at him and his lips screwed tightly shut under her gaze.

"So party time now?" Ben questioned setting his glass on the bar

Taylor groaned in annoyance "Yes but no more drinking for you Ben, you have to drive in a couple hours."

"I know, I know, I only wanted to one to cheers with you guys. You however should drink the rest of the bottle and take Blair's advice for the guards. Loosen up and live a little, let's have fun tonight!" Ben smiled throwing his hands in the air

Taylor shook her head "Why did we hire you again?"

"Because I keep you modest and sane, no more stalling let's go!" He stated before leading us through the door

The hallway was rather dark but I could hear the music bumping on the other side.

"Are you excited?" Alice whispered to me

I smiled at her through the darkness "Extremely, are you?"

"Of course, I haven't been clubbing in, well, ever I don't think." Alice whispered back

"Wild winters didn't go clubbing?" I grinned

Even in the dark I could tell she was glaring me down "No she didn't."

"Awe don't get all grumpy on me." I whispered in her ear

We reached the end of the hall just as Alice was about to reply and Ben slowly opened the door. The club was absolutely packed and as we stepped into the flashing lights I realized we were standing behind the bar.

"Alright, this door is locked so you need one of the guards to get back in. There's a tab under Taylor for drinks and if you need anything just find one of us." Taylor yelled over the Miley Cyrus blaring through the speakers

"Yeah yeah yeah, relax Taylor. Let's party!" Ben yelled before running around the edge of the bar and disappearing into the crowd

I laughed "He's something else."

"He's a pain in the ass!" Taylor yelled

Alice shook her head laughing along with me "I think he's sweet."

"Whatever, just please be careful and have fun. I'm going to get a martini." Taylor groaned before leaving us to sit at the bar

"Let's party baby!" I yelled grabbing her hand and pulling her through the tightly packed crowd

I spun around facing her once we found a decent space to dance and looked her up and down. She looked amazing in her right black dress and silver heels. The necklace I got her hung loosely on her neck the heart just above her exposed cleavage.

"My eyes are up here babe." She grinned once I met her vibrant green eyes

I smiled, heat rising to my cheeks "You look stunning in that dress baby."

"Well it's all for you." She whispered in my ear as she placed her hands on my hips

We danced for awhile, downed a couple of delicious drinks I had never tried before and had finally located Ben. His tie was now around his head keeping his hair from falling into his eyes as he danced.

"Wooo let's go New York!" He yelled causing a couple of others to join in

I felt a rap on my shoulder and spun around to find three woman staring at me.

"Holy shit it's really you!" The girl with blonde hair and a sparkly blue dress yelled

I smiled slightly "It's me!"

"Oh my god and Alice!" A girl with brown hair and a white dress yelled, her eyes going wide

"Um, yeah that's my name." Alice smiled awkwardly

The girl with brown hair and a black dress rolled her eyes extending her hand to me "Excuse my friends, they're big fans. My names Chelsea."

"It's nice to meet you." I smiled shaking her hand

"Can we get a picture?" The blonde girl asked holding her phone up

I nodded laughing slightly "Yeah of course."

They stood behind me and Alice letting me take the picture and the two girls squealed as they looked at the pictures.

"Oh my god thank you so much!"  The girl in the white dress yelled

"Y'all are embarrassing." Chelsea laughed

"We're excited!" The blonde laughed

The girl in the white dress extended her hand to me "I'm so sorry, I'm Dana."

"Nice to meet you Dana." I laughed shaking her hand

"And I'm Sabrina." The blonde smiled shaking my hand

"Do you girls wanna get a drink, mines empty." I smiled

"Sure!" They yelled in unison

I grabbed Alice's hand and led the group of girls to the bar where we found some open seats. We chatted for awhile over a couple rounds of drinks and it was actually really fun getting to know them.

Suddenly the music stopped and a deep voice came over the speakers "So I was just told we have a new celebrity in the house, so y'all want to help me in getting Blair Collins otherwise known as Aria Bac onto the stage!"

Suddenly everyone in the club was yelling my name and I gave Alice a skeptical look.

"Oh my god Blair you have to go!" Sabrina yelled

One of my guards approached me and bent close to whisper in my ear "Do you want to go miss Collins?"

I laughed slightly whispering back "Only if you dance with me later and call me Blair you weirdo."

I could feel the liquor coursing through me now as I walked with Alice towards the stage. My heart was beating out of my chest by the time we reached the stairs leading to the DJ.