2.35: Blair's POV

(A/N) Thank you all so much for being patient and bearing with me as the updates come out much slower than expected. I had finals, moved, started a new internship, and have just been crazy busy overall but hope these chapters will make up for that! Hope you enjoy!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @MorganGiglioBooks OR JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER (LINK IN BIO) FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AND UPDATES!

***

~One Week Before The Wedding~

Being engaged was heavenly, planning the wedding however had been a royal pain. I mean seriously I would have never even thought of half of the bullshit we had to plan! Luckily one thing Callie and Bonnie had taken full control of was the bachelorette parties that were tonight. I was ecstatic to have a night to have fun with my friends especially with how stressed I had been lately.

"Alright ladies, whose ready for the night of their life's?" Callie questioned with a big grin

We all half screamed in excitement as we climbed into the limo. I was nearly impaled by Callie's heels as she half fell in before getting situated next to me.

"So what are we doing first?" I questioned looking over at her

She shrugged "Guess you'll have to wait and see."

I rolled my eyes "Alright, so have you written your speech for the wedding yet?"

"Maybe." She grinned

"That's a yes." Allie laughed

Suzie giggled "A yes I've prepared the ultimate embarrassing speech ever."

Callie grinned even wider "Something like that."

"Oh god." I groaned

After quite awhile the limo came to a stop outside a very fancy looking restaurant called Chez Chef.

"Good call on food first." Allie smirked

Suzie nodded in agreement "Food is always a good call."

We all got out and headed inside where Callie told them we had a reservation. We were then led through a set of doors to a private room where there was a table in the center, decorations literally everywhere and a set up for a band in the corner. A giant banner that read "Blair's Bachelorette Bonanza" was hung on the back wall and I turned to spot a private bar to the right.

"This is awesome Callie!" I exclaimed pulling her into a tight hug

~6 Days Before The Wedding~

"Did you have fun last night?" I questioned cuddling up closer to Alice on the couch

She nodded with a small smile "Definitely, we took a limo and went on a wine tour and then went to a disco bar thing that was really cool!"

"Sounds like fun babe! Ours was pretty awesome too and we had like a private room at this nice restaurant with a band and then we drove around the city in a limo before having a late night pool party." I replied smiling back at her

"So no strippers?" She questioned as she moved to straddle me on the couch

I shook my head "Of course not beautiful."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear "How about I give you a private show."

~Five Days Until The Wedding~

"I can't believe this!" Alice exclaimed as she paced the floorboards "The wedding is in five days and you're just telling us this now!"

She was fuming mad and I was rather confused as to who on earth she was in the phone with.

Suddenly she hung up and took a deep breathe before speaking "The caterer double booked themself and canceled."

"Shit, what are we going to do?" I questioned jumping up from my seat and pulling her into a tight hug

She sighed "I have no idea, I guess we're gonna have to call around and see if anyone is available."

~4 Days Until The Wedding~

"You're a life saver Bonnie." Alice stated pulling her into a hug

Bonnie laughed hugging her back "I'm aware."

"Honestly I for one am kind of glad it all worked out the way it did because Bonnie's cooking is better than anything else I've ever had." I stated with a smirk

She rolled her eyes stepping back from Alice "No need for flattery Blair I already agreed to do it."

~3 Days Until The Wedding~

"So I got the two of you a little gift but first I really need to discuss something with you guys about the dress I'm wearing for the wedding." Callie stated holding a tiny box wrapped in pink wrapping paper and tied with a blue bow

I gave her a confused look "Is there a problem?"

"We'll not exactly it's just it's a little tighter than when we bought it s few months ago." She shrugged "So I got another one a size up that matches almost perfectly."

"That's okay Callie, how much was it so I can pay you back for having to get a new one?" I responded

She shook her head "No don't worry about it you already bought me one dress."

"But-" I started to say before being cut off

"Seriously don't worry about it, now please open your gift you two." Callie smiled handing it to me

John smirked "I think you guys are going to like it."

I looked over at Alice who smiled back at me before ripping open the paper to reveal a small brown box. I opened it up and pulled out a tiny white onesie.

"Oh my god." I whispered out feeling tears threatening to spill over "Are you?"

She nodded with big smile and I instantly pulled her into a tight hug.

~2 Days Until The Wedding~

"I love you so much baby." Alice said before pulling me in for a kiss

I kissed her back feeling the fire burning between us until I pulled back and rested my forehead against hers "I love you too."

"I'm gonna miss you tomorrow night." She stated

"Me too but it's only for one night." I replied wrapping my arms tightly around her

"Yeah I guess you're right, and after that we'll get to spend every night together for the rest of our life's." She grinned

~The Night Before The Wedding~

I lay in the guest bedroom of Sarah's house and couldn't get my brain to stop going a million miles an hour. I sighed and threw the covers off myself before standing and going downstairs to get a glass of water.

"You're up pretty late aren't you?" Sarah questioned from the living room

I shrugged leaning against the archway "Yeah I suppose."

"Nervous?" She questioned

I nodded "Yeah I guess so."

She patted the spot next to her on the couch and I walked over sitting down with her.

"What are you nervous about exactly?" She questioned

I shrugged "I guess just the spectacle of it mostly because I know I want to marry Alice and I'm not nervous about the commitment of that at all anymore. I think I'm just nervous to like declare our eternal love in front of everyone we know and again not because it not true just because we'll I don't know how to explain it."

"I completely understand what you mean and it's totally normal to feel that way." She smiled brushing a strand of my hair back "You're so incredibly amazing and I promise that tomorrow is going to be perfect. I mean even if little things go wrong, you and Alice are meant for each other and I can't imagine tomorrow being anything less than magical for you both with how much work you've put into it."

I nodded "You're right, thank you Sarah."

"Anytime." She smiled back