Chapter 44

~A Week Later~

Michael's P.O.V

Emma is back on this tour bus. She already told me she wouldnt talk to Ashton and thats fine with me. "Wanna play FIFA?" Luke asked me. "Can I play?" Emma asks? "Sure" Calum says. "I'll play" I say. Emma and I are on a team against Luke and Calum. Emma and I beat them "yes" Emma screams getting up and doing a happy dance. Finally I get to do this, I get up and hug her. "Thats my girl" I say kissing her cheek. "We won." She smiles. "You cheated" Luke says. "No we didn't". Emma says. "Sure You didn't" Luke says. "Oh hush" Emma says sticking her tounge out. Dawn is just laughing at us. "You four are dorks" She says. "Thank you" Emma says going over and sitting beside her best friend. Life couldn't get any better. "I know" Emma says. "What?" I ask. "Life couldnt get any Better" She states. Oh I must have said it out loud. I just smile and kiss the top of her head.

Emma's P.O.V

Later in the day Michael and I go out to eat and then go to bed on the Bus. The next day we reach the town we need to be in and check into our hotel rooms, Michael and I in one, Calum and Dawn in another, and Luke and Ashton in the last.... Poor Luke. The boys have a concert tonight and it goes over well then a couple more towns and concerts and interviews then the month is over. "Im leaving to go home tomorrow." I say to Michael. "I know" he says. We are curently lying in our hotel room. I'm all packed up and I'm leaving tomorrow morning around 8 am so I can get home and settled back in before work the next day. I yawn "tired are we?" Michael asks. I just nod. "Then sleep. " he says. "But I don't want this day to end" I say. "I'll be there soon enough" he smiles. I go to sleep and wake up with my arms around Michael and ny head on his chest. "Im leaving." I frown. He kisses the top of my head. "I'm gonna miss you" he says. I go to the airport and Michael and I say our good byes then home I go. Once land I get a cab and go home. I unpack and text Michael letting him know I got home safely. I'm wearing Michaels old Rolling Stones shirt and a pair of Yoga pants. I have two months and then Michael comes for a week then he goes home in Australia.

~~~~~~~

Sorry this Chapter is crap and sorry this will be the last official chapter. But I will write an Epilogue and that will go up Next week

Bye

Thanks for reading I have enjoyed writing this book

And thanks for 17.8k you guys rock

~Ashley.