Chapter 42

Michaels P.O.V.

Emma is so beautiful, I love her so much. Right now she's on the phone with her boss to see if she can come with me on tour for a little wile. I'm sitting on the couch in her living room, Dawn is in her room doing school stuff, and Emma is in her room. Dawn is comming with us. Emma comes out of her room. "So?" I ask. "I'm coming with you, and I'm able to stay for a month." Emma says. "Yay" I say getting up and hugging her. She hugs back and pulls away. I give her a weird look and she just wraps her arms around my shoulders and stands on her tip toes, then she gives me a kiss on the lips. Once we pull away she gets off her tip toes and I kiss her nose. She just giggles. "Your adorable" I say.

"Am not" she says.

"You are adorable"

"I'm not adorable I'm punk rock"

"No, your not, your adorable, and I'm more punk rock than you"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes. You are beautiful and adorable to me and I love you" I say. She smiles and wraps her arms around my waist and puts her head in my chest. "Is someone tired" I ask. "No." She says. "I want to go for a walk" she continues. "Come with me?" She says again. "Sure let me get a jacket." I say letting go and then going up stairs because my jacket is in her room, once I get my jacket I go down stairs and see Emma with her jacket and shoes on. I slip my shoes on and grab her hand.

Emma's P.O.V.

Michael and I walk out the door and start walking. We walk in silence for about a block and a half. "Any were you wanna go or are we just walking were ever?" Michael asks. "Just walking" I say. We continue to walk hand in hand in silence until I hear Mikey yawn. "Is someone tired?" I ask. "A little" he says. "Then lets go back" I say. We turn around and start walking back to mine and Dawns house then it starts to snow. "Why does it always either Rain or Snow when we go for walks?" I ask. "I don't know but now I can be all romantic and do this" Michael says before wraping his arms.around my waist pulling me closer and leaning down kissing me. I kiss back. When we pull away we grab eachothers hand and run to my house. We make it to my house and quickly get in side. Dawn comes down the stairs smiling. "You two are adorable" she says. "Why do you say that" I ask. She shows me her phone and its a picture of the kiss in the rain that happened yesterday. "Send that to me please" I ask. "Sure you want this one to?" She asks showing me a picture of the kiss that just happened. "Sure" I say. Michael yawns again. "I'm tired" he says. "Then go to bed" I say. "Come with me?" He asks. "Fine" I say. We go into my room and go to bed.