Chapter 25

Emma's P.O.V

I get out of the shower and get dressed. Then i noticed i have one missed call from Luke. Should I call him back. Nah Ashton might take the phone or he might give it to Ashton and I dont want to talk to him right now. I go into the living room and turn the t.v. on, right now its on a news show. I change it to Johny Test and play on my phone. I am on instagram scrolling through my feed and all I see are photos of Ashton and I. I go to my contacts and delete his number and try to forget.

~a week later~

I cant get over him, its imposible. Im watching a news show because Luke texted me asking me to watch it. I didnt reply though i havent replied to any of them. They just came on.  The interveiwer indroduces them and askes basic questions for a wile. "Now Ashton i noticed you havent been your self lately. Whats wrong?" the interveiwer asks. "My girlfriend... well ex girlfriend and I broke up a week ago" He says. He looks absolutely heart broken. Thats what you get for cheating. I've been falling back into my depression and obviously the band that helped me the most can't help anymore. I need to find a new happiness. I turn off the t.v I cant watch this anymore. I go into my room and try to take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys. Haven't talked to you in a wile. Now I have a favor to ask from all of you lovely people can you go check out the book Don't by Phee125. She just started it today and she is a really good author. Thank you if you do

~ Ashley