Chapter 26

*This chapter maybe triggering and maybe hard to read* Emma's P.O.V.

It's been a month since the break up. Dawn calls Me at least twice a day everyday to check on me and make sure everything is fine. Luke, Calum, and Michael text me about twenty or so times a day, I ignore all of theirs, I just don't want to risk talking to Ashton again and agreeing to go out with him again. I mean I still love him but I doubt he really loves me.  If he did he wouldnt have cheeted on me twice. Right now I'm watching some random show that came on because I didn't feel like changing the channel. I had trouble sleeping for a week or two because I was so used to sleeping with him, but now I'm used to being alone. I found a job to keep me busy and preoccupied so I wouldnt be thinking of him, but I always do. I work at a clothing store, in the back and at the desk, in the back I unpack deliveries and sort them by gender, size, and what's on it. At the desk I just work the register. I get sadder and sadder everyday. I'm back to how I was three years ago. I can't stay clean for a day. I just don't want to continue on with life anymore but I do just to make Dawn happy, maybe she'll be better off without me, one less burden to deal with. I get up off of the couch and grab my phone off the charger. Then I go into the bathroom. I open the cabinet and grab a random bottle of medicine. I open the drawer of blades. I semi fix the cuts. All I do is loosely wrap them. I get my phone and create a message that I will send to everybody in my contacts. "Hi, its me Emma, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be a side character in the movie of your life and thank you for pretending to care, because now you don't have to because I'm dead. I have a bottle of pills ready to take and I just wanted to say one last goodbye and thank you before I die. Love, Emma' I send it, open the pills and take them all, now I wait. Then there's nothing but blackness, and I'm gone.

Luke's P.O.V

Emma hasn't replied to any of my texts in the last month, she won even reply to Calum, Michael, or Ashton. We are finished with the tour and are on our way to take Dawn home. When I get a text from Emma. *not gonna type it again* No, "Ashton" I yell panic in my voice. "What?" He asks. I get up and run to where he's at to show him the text, Calum and Michael already did. He gets up and out of the bus and runs full speed to Emma's house barefoot. The three of us follow him. When we get to her house Dawn and Harry are there, Harry has 911 on the phone. Dawn unlocks the door and its a race against time as we search for Emma, Ashton is the one that finds her.

Ashton's P.O.V.

My feet hurt from running barefoot on pavement for about ten minutes, but I reach Emma's house the rest of the boys catch up and Harry has already called 911 Dawn opens the door and we split up to find Emma. I go upstairs and look in her room and then then the bathroom. There she is lying on the floor face pale blood all over the floor and a blade on the counter. I rush to her side and scream. "Guys I found her. In the bathroom". Dawn, Luke, Harry, Calum, Michael, and a few doctors come rushing in. The doctors take her from my arms and put her in the ambulance. "Only one person can ride with her." One of the paramedics say. Dawn is the one that gets to go. Harry grabs the keys to Emma's car and the rest of is ride with him. We follow the ambulance to the hospital and wait in the waiting room for about an hour wile the doctors try to get everything out of her system.

Emma's P.O.V

I see a white light and hear beeping. What's going on?

Ashton's. P.O.V

We are allowed in to see her I am by her side instantly. "Emma? Emma please wake up. I love you." I cry hoping she can hear me.

Emma's P.O.V.

I hear some one faintly calling my name. "Emma?" Then nothing next thing I hear is "I love you." Is it God? Am I finally dead? I open my eyes and see that I am in a hospital. Ashton is sitting beside me crying, Dawn hugs me as soon as we make eye contact "I didn't think you would wake up" She cries. Ashton looks up at me eyes red from crying. "You woke up" He smiles and hugs me. "Why am I in here I thought I was dead?" I ask. "Almost you were almost dead. But Ashton saved you" Luke says he was crying to, everyone was. I don't see why though, but they were.