Chapter 19

Emma's P.O.V.

Ashton and the rest of the boys just finished their set and One Direction took the stage. "So how was I?" Ashton asks. "Amazing babe" I smile. He hugs me. "Ash, you're all sweaty" I say. He lets go and kisses my cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower then" He smiles. Once he leaves Michael walks up to me. "You really like Ash huh?" He asks sitting down beside me. "Yea." I smile. "Your never going to like me are you?" He asks. He sounds like he's about to cry. "Mikey your a good friend and i want to keep it that way. Okay?' I say trying not to make the boy cry, but i dont think its working out that well. "How do i get over you?" He asks and I'm  dumbfounded, no one has ever asked me that before. "I honestly dont know what to say" I reply. "Oh" he sighs. I can tell he's trying not to cry but its not working so well because a few tears run down his cheek. I just wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. He just shrugs me off. "Your not helping." He says. I laugh a little. "Not helping with what?" I ask. "Getting over you. Your just so nice and perfect. I dont want to like you becuase your Ashton's girlfriend but I just cant stop my feelings for you" He explains. "Would you prefer it if I was a complete and total jerk to you?" I ask. "no." he sighs. "I'm sorry Mike" I say wrapping an arm around him, witch he doesn't shake off so I hug him. As soon as I let go of him Ashton comes out of the shower. "Hey Ash" I say geting up and going to him. He gives me a quick kiss. "Am I sweaty now?" He asks. "Yes" I giggle. "But I just showered" He says. "No you didn't. But I'm gonna fix that for you" I say before I grab a bottle of water and dump it on his head. "I'm going to get you for that" Ashton screams before grabbing a water bottle. I run away laughing. "Come back here" Ashton yells. "Never" I scream, then Ashton grabs me. "You made me do it" He says before pouring the water on my head. "You jerk" I scream. "You did it first." He laughs.I'm just glad the shirt i have on is gray. 'Fine. Fine. Truse?" I ask. "Truse" He says. We shake on it. "Can i borrow one of your shirts Ash?" I ask. "You have one of my shirts on already" He says. "But its wet" I point out. "As much as i love seeing you in my clothes i have to say no, I dont have that many clean shirts left." He says before kissing my nose. "Okay" I frown. "I love you" He says. "I love you more" I smile. The One Directon boys come off stage signaling the end of the concert. "What hapended here?" Harry asks. "I poured water on his head and then he got me back" I explain. "Okay, Ya'll are weird" He says before walking away.  We go back on the bus and I go into the bathroon to change. I put on the "I'm into drummers" shirt that Dawn got me for my birthday and a pair of black skinny jeans, because the boys usually go out after a concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry I havent been updateing i had some family stuff, and schools starting back up soon......

any ways hope you guys injoyed and please over look the word Ya'll becuase i am country and its used a lot where I'm from

bye

~Ashley