Chapter 15

Emma's P.O.V.

I wake up to se Ashton's phone camera on me. "NOO" I scream and cover my face with the blanket. "Come on Emma is for keek." Ashton said. "No, i hate camera's" I say under the blankets. I feel the bed move where Ashton just laid down beside me. "Sorry guys shes not really a camera person. Byeeeeee" Ashton said. "The camera is gone" He said pokeing my stomach threw the blanket. I uncover my face and smile before getting up and going over to my closet. Today is my birthday, im eightteen officaly an adult. I grab some fresh undergarments and a pair of sweat pants, i am wareing Ashtons "Marvel" shirt. I go into the bath room so i can take a quick shower and get ready for the day. Once i get out of the bathroom i go down stairs and Dawn greats me with "Happy birthday". "Thanks" I say before grabbing an apple and sitting down. "Wait , its your birthday?" Ashton asks. "Yes" I say. "Happy birthday babe" He shouts and huggs me. "Thanks baby" I smile kissing his cheek. "Why didnt you tell me before?" He asks. "You never asked  until now" I say. He just shakes his head and laughs. "I love your laugh" I say. "Everyone does' He smiles. "Idiot" I say. Then he picks me and throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down" I scream hitting his back. "No" he says. "Please" I say. "okay' He says dropping me on the couch. "I hate you" I say. "I love you to" He smiles. Then there is a knock on the door. "I got it" I say getting up. I open the door and Luke huggs me. "Hey Luke" I say hugging him back. Ashton comes around the corner. "Guess what" he says after i pull away from the hug. "What?" Luke asks. "Its Emma's birthday" Ashton said happily. "Really" Luke asks. 'yea" Ashton awnsered for me.  Then Luke huggs me agian. "Happy birthday" He says letting me go. "Thanks Lukey" I say. He smiles. "So what are your plans for the day'" Luke asked. "To do absolutly nothing with my best friends, like i always do on my birthday" I say. "Am i invited" Luke and Ashton ask at the same time. "Yes" i say. "Now i must go call Calum, Michael, and Harry" I say going up the stairs to get my phone.

Ashton's P.O.V

"Hey Ash i need to tell you something" Luke says. "What" I ask. "Dont tell him you know or that i told you but Michael sorta has a thing for Emma, ever since that thing happend between you Emma, Michael and Maddie" He says. "He told me that they kissed then" I say getting mad. "He told me that it was a spur of the moment thing, he kissed her but after that he couldnt stop thinking about kissing her, he got it bad" Luke explains. "He better not make a move on her" I say clenching my fists. "He wont Calum and I warned him about likeing her"  Luke says then we hear Emma's foot steps comming down the stairs. "Calum and Harry said that they would be here shortly and Michael said that he had already made plans with the rest of the one direction boys" Emma's said

Emma's P.O.V

"So what do you wanna do?" Calum asks. Him and Harry arrived a coupple minuets ago. "Order pizza, pig out on junk food and ice cream, and watch moives on netflix" Dawn and I explain. "Its a birthday taditon" I say. "We even do it on celebrities birthdays, if we are both a fan of them" Dawn says. "Oh really" All of the boys say at the same time. 'Yes, we did the same on your guys birthdays" I say. "Only we blare music and run around like maniachs" Dawn says. "Ohh" Ashton says. "I'll order the pizza" Calum says befor leaveing to call the pizza place. I get on netflix and look threw the movies. Once Calum comes back we actualy look for a movie. "The Heat" AShton and Harry say at the same time. "Ohh look the notebook" Luke, Dawn and I say at the same time. "Luke you like the Notebook" Dawn asks confused. "Yea, I'm a sucker for chick flicks" he says. "Okay Three to two. The Notebook wins" I say. "No wait Calum didnt vote" Ashton says. "Its Emma's birthday" Calum says. "Thank you cal" i say before clicking The Notebook. Ashton, Harry and Calum are sitting on the couch, Dawn and I are lying on the floor and Luke is sitting on the love seat. The lights are off, the curtians closed, the coffee table coverd with candy, popcorn and soda. "The pizza's here" Calum says getting up. "Shhhhhhhhhh" Dawn and I say eyes never leaving the screan. The movie ends and we help clear a place on the table for the pizza boxes. Three and a half movies later we are out of popcorn half of the candy is gone and we are done with one and a half pizza's. I'm now sitting on Ashtons lap and Harry is sitting on the floor with Dawn. We are watching The conjoring.

~~~~~~

It's like Eleven o'clock at night Luke and Calum left and Ashton and Harry are spending the night. Dawn turns on the light and we start cleaning up the trash and everything out of the room. Once thats done Dawn and i go upstairs to brush our teeth then we let the boys go into the bathroom to do what they need to do. "Emma" Dawn shouts from her room. "What" I say walking into her room. "Happy birthday" She says handing me a gift bag. I sit down on her bed and open the bag. I pull out a necklace box and open it to see half of a best friend necklace. "Your so cheesy" I say "Theres more" She smiles. I pull out and "I'm into drummers shirt". "I already have one of these" I say. "I know but you have it framed because Ashton and Josh sighned it. You can actualy ware this one" She smiles. "I love you" I say hugging her. "Now shoo" She says. I just laugh and go into my room. I put the shirt up and lay the necklace on the little table thing beside my bed. Ashton comes into the room and flops down on the bed, I kiss him on the cheek and get up to turn off the lights. I lay dwon and cuddle into him. "Did you have a good birthday?" He asks. "Yes.' I say kissing him and then falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

why do all of my chapters end with sleep?

Oh well, im on summer break so i will hopefully be updateing more often

bye

love ya

~Ashley