Chatper 11

Emma's P.O.V.

I cant believe I kissed Michael. It was only a because we're both heart broken. it doesn't mean anything right? At least I think it doesn't.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I'm an emotional mess. Maddie kissed me. I tried to get her off but then Emma walked in. Then she wouldn't believe me and ran away. Now Michael hates me and I lost Emma. I'm currently sitting alone in my room looking threw the pictures of Emma on my phone. How do I get her back? The picture I took this morning is set as my wallpaper. I went over to her house and Dawn made me leave, she's not returning my texts or answering my calls. "Hey Ash how you holding up?" Luke asked. Luke and Calum were mad at me but then they heard me out. "Not good. She made it clear that she doesn't want to talk to me" I said. "She hates me because of what her "friend" did" I say again before I start crying. "Poor Ash" Calum says. Michael comes in and looks at me. "You really didn't kiss Maddie did you?" He says. "That's what I've been telling you" I say. "Oh no" Michael says. "What" I ask. "I went over to Emma's house to see how she was holding up and I kissed her. " He confessed. "You what?" I asked. "it was a spur if the moment kiss. I swear it didn't mean anything. " He said. "It better not have" I said. "Lets go win back your girl" Luke said changing the topic. "We need some one to talk to her for us" Calum said. "I know the perfect person" I say. I call Harry and convince him to bring Dawn here so we can explain. Half an hour later we get a call from Harry. "What's up?" I ask. "Dawn refuses to leave Emma." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Well Dawn said that she cant be left alone when she's like this" Harry says. "Like what" I ask. "Emma's depressed. She was suicidal because her parents kept leaving her for so called business trips. Plus she was getting bullied, a lot. She started getting depressed and suicidal. She cut a lot on her thighs. That's why she hardly wares shorts. And three years ago, when "what makes you beautiful" came out she almost committed suicide but Dawn and Maddie stopped her. She saw the video for the song I just said and she stopped cutting, She was getting over her depression then she found out about five seconds of summer and she was getting over it faster. But after what happened she quickly fell back into her depression. Her parents left her for good this time and Maddie betrayed her. Dawns afraid that if she leaves Emma, she'll try to kill her self. " Harry explained. "My poor Emma" I say silently crying.  "I have to go to her" I say. "She doesn't want to see you mate" Harry said. "Are you still there?" I ask. "At Emma's?" I say again. "Yeah. But they are in her room. Why?" He answered.  "Give the phone to Dawn. Please" I say. "Fine hold on" Harry says.

Dawn's P.O.V

Harry just handed me his phone and told me to listen. "Dawn is that you?" Ashton asked. "Yes, what do you want" I ask rather harshly. its because of him that Emma went back into her depression. "I didn't kiss Maddie. She came on to me. I mean it, please believe me" Ashton silently begged. "And why should I" I say again. " Because its true. I didn't know Emma was depressed, I didn't know that I helped save her life, until Harry told me. But I still love her, Maddie is the one that came on to me." He said. He's crying I can tell. He really does love her. "Why should I help you. Buy the way she described it you did nothing to stop her" I reply. "I pushed her away but she sat on my lap and then Emma came in. I tried" He cries. "Fine I'll help you"  I say. Then I give the phone back to Harry. I walk into Emma's room to find out she's not there. "Wares Emma?" I ask. "Bathroom" He answered. I walk over to the bathroom and see Emma with pills in her hand. "Oh no not this again" I shout. "I need them" Emma shouts. "Give them to me" I demand. "NO" She shouts. I grab them from her and sit on the sink in front of  the medicine cabinet. "Harry" I shout. "Coming" He says. "What" he asks when he gets here. "Get Emma out of the room" I say. "Yes mam" He said. He picks up Emma and carries her out of the room. I grab the pills and hide them from her. Along with her blades. "You can let Emma go" I say to Harry.  Then Emma comes walking out of her room.

Emma's P.O.V

I miss Ashton. But Michael isn't that bad of a kisser. What am I saying I love Ashton but I cant believe what he did. I sit on the couch and start crying again. Who knew that two people that helped save my life ruined it. The door bell rings and Dawn gets it. She happily lets who ever is at the door in. "Who is it?" I ask. "Me" Ashton said. "What do you want" I say. "I came to explain" He said. "Go for it." I say. "Maddie came on to me. I love you Emma" He said. With those for words I start crying again. "If you 'love' me why didn't you stop her?" I ask through my tears putting air quote around the word love. "I did but she sat on my lap as soon as you walked in. Believe me. I was trying to get her to stop" He said. We are both crying right now.  I wrap my arms around his neck hugging him. As much as I hate him right now, I hate seeing him cry even more.  He hugs me closer and buries his face in the crook of my neck. I stop crying and hold him until he stops. I really do love him, I just don't know if I can trust him. "Do you forgive me" He asked looking at me.  "I guess" I say. He just smiles and kisses me. I kiss back after a while. He pulls back and smiles. "I missed you" He says before kissing me again