Chapter 24

Emma's P.O.V.

I close and lock the door behind me. I sit on the floor back against the door and try to stop crying. Once I finally do I stand up and open the door. Ashton is sitting on the floor across the hall staring at the door. He looks at me and smiles. "Are you okay" he asks. "For now" I sigh. He gets up and tries to hug me I just move away from him. He just pouts. I go into the room and ignore him. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asks "Because its obvious you don't love me"  I say. "Yes, I do. I was drunk." He says. "You wernt that drunk Ashton" I yell. "I could barely walk" he yells. "Oh you remember not being able to walk  but you couldnt tell the girl you where making out with wasn't me?" I yell again. "I'm sorry." He says. "I'm Sorry isn't gonna cut it. I love you so much and I wish it did, but sorry isn't an exuse to make up for cheating on someone." I yell. "She came on to me"  He defends himself.  "Is that your excuse. Wow you are a horable liar." I say. He opens his mouth to reply but I cut him off. "You know what. I'm done." I say before I start to pack my bags. "Please don't leave me" he says. "I don't want to but I can't date a guy that cheats on me and makes up multiple excuses as to why I should forgive him." I finish packing and begin to walk to the door. Ashton moves in front of the door. "Move" I say. "I can't stop you can I?" He asks. I shake my head no. He frowns and moves out of the way. I open the door and walk out. "I love you" he says. "I love you." I say before walking away. I get into the elevator and call a cab. Once I get to the lobby the cab is already there. The driver helps me put my bags in the trunk then I get into the back seat. I tell the driver my address and off we go. I decide to call Dawn on the way. "Hey" Dawn says.

"Hey" I sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"Ashton and I broke up"

"Why? Was it because of the picture I sent you? If so I'm so sorry"

"No thank you. He clamed he didn't know what he was doing but he wasn't that drunk. Then he said that she came on to him. So I left"

"Where are you know?"

"In a cab on the way home"

"Do you want me to be with you?"

"No, just stay with them and spend time with Harry."

The cab stops at my house I pay him and get my bags. "I'm home now anyway" I sigh.

"Emma are you sure your gonna be okay alone?"

"Yea. Now I have to go my phones dying" I end the call and unlock my door. I go inside and close the door behind me. "Nope still cant find anyone that loves me enough to actually try to keep me"  I sigh to myself. I go upstairs and go into my room I put my clean clothes away and wash the others. I decide to take a shower. I go into my closet to find a change of clothes then get ready to take a shower.

Ashton's P.O.V.

The boys came back and went straight to what used to be mine and Emma's room. They are sitting on the bed looking at me in shock as I tell them that Emma and I broke up and what had happened between us. "I can't believe it." Calum says in shock. "Neither can I" I sigh.

"I'm gonna call her" Luke says. "Voicemail" he says a few minutes later.