Chapter 30

Emma's P.O.V

"I love you" Ashton smiles at me. Im about to reply when Luke walks in and says "Lier"

"What do you mean?" Ashton asks with a confused expression on his face. "You spoke your thoughts earlier, you said you kissed the girl at the bar and then got drunk so you would have an excuse and you kissed Maddie first because she wanted to brake up with Michael." Luke says. I move away from Ashton "Is it true?" I ask him. "Yes" he sighs "but." He starts to say then Calum cuts him off. "Your a jerk" . I feel tears in my eyes and instantly Michael, Dawn, and Luke have their arms around me in a huge hug, soon enough Calum finds a way to fit in. Ashton goes to join and Luke leaves the group to make Ashton leave. I can't believe it. But I have to I know Luke would never lie to me. I get out of the hug and go upstairs and into my room to change my shirt. I change into a tank top and a cozy hoodie and throw Ashtons shirt out of the window. I get the rest of his stuff and do the same its pouring rain outside and his things get ruined. That was fun. I go down stairs with a smile on my face, then I see him. "We are over. Leave" I say in a stern voice. He started to go upstairs. "I said leave." I say again more demanding. "I need to get my things" he says. "They are already outside." I say. Luke and Calum then force him out of mine and Dawns house.

~~~~~

I'm going to try to update more often

10.3k reads.... You guys are amazing