Chapter 22

Emma's P.O.V.

Dawn and I spend the day watching moives and ordering room survice. "I'm borrreeedd" Dawn wines. "Same" I say. "Lets go shopping" She suggests. "Lets go" i agree. I grab my money and walk with Dawn to her hotel room so she can get hers. We are on the elevator when Ashton calls me. "Hey baby" I say. "Helloooo" he says in a drunken way. "Are you drunk?" i ask. "Nooo" he says in the same way. "You're drunk" I say. "Hey Emma its Luke, Sorry about the drunk Ash I told him not to drink. " Luke explains. "Get him to the hotel" I say. The elevator stops and Dawn and I enter the lobby. She gives me a confused look and I just hold up my pointer finger telling her to wait a minute. "We are on our way" Calum says through the phone. "Weres Luke?" I ask. "Hes helping a drunk Ashton in the car.... I have to go. I need to help Michael because he's drunk as well." Calum says. "bye" i say before he hangs up.  " Now what happened?" Dawn asks. "Ash and Mikey are drunk" I say. "So back to the room?" she asks, "For me yes. You dont have to." I say.  "I'll go back with you" she says. "You are a good friend" I say. She just smiles. We get on the elevator and go back to the room to wait on the boys. A coupple minutes later the boys come onto mine and Ashton's room.  " Heres the Ashton you ordered" Calum jokes. "Haha" I say. Ashton is just standing there putting all his weight on Calum. "Were do you want him?" Calum asks. "The bathroom, incase he barfs" I say. Calum, Dawn and I get Asthon into the bathroom with a struggle. He passes out once we get him in there. I go and get him a blanket so he wont get cold then go to bed.