Chapter 9

Emma's P.O.V.

We pull into the theater and get out of the car. "Will you tell me now" I ask. 'Nope" He smiles taking my hand. "Why" I pout. "'Cause I don't wanna tell you" he smiles kissing my cheek. I roll my eyes and we walk inside he told me to go  wait for him wile he bought the tickets. When he comes out I hug him and pull the tickets out of his pocket. We're seeing Endless Love. "really? a chick flick?" I ask him confused. "I thought you might like it" He says putting his for head on mine. "Awwwww" I say before kissing his nose. We go get popcorn and we get a large popcorn and two sodas. I take out my wallet and Ashton takes it away from me. "No, we are on a date, so I am paying" He says sticking my wallet in his pocket. I glare at him and take my wallet back putting it back in my pocket.  He just laughs and we walk into the movie. When the movie is done I have to pee really bad. "I'll be right back" I say to Ashton then walk into the bathroom. After I finished my business, I washed my hands. On my way out I ran into a girl. "Watch where your going next time"  she said. "I'm sorry" I replied. "Wait aren't you that girl that's dating Ashton Irwin from five seconds of summer." the girl asked. "Yes" I reply. "Stay away from him he's mine." She threatened. "Well last time I checked your not dating him" I say. "What was that" She said. "Your. Not. Dating. Ashton." I say slower. "Listen to me, he will realize I am better and leave you" She says. "okay. Bye now" I say before trying to walk away. I get out of the bathroom and she follows me. "Hey" She yells. I turn around to her and she swings, I doge her blow and punch her in the mouth. "Bye now" I say before walking to Ashton. "Nice punch. But what was that about?" He asked. "She told me that you were hers so I said that she wasn't dating you. then she  got all peeved off and I walked out of the bathroom and well you saw the rest" I explain. "And that's why I'm attracted to you." He smiles. I just blush and hug him. He pulls away and kisses me. It takes me by surprise but I eventually kiss him back. He pulls away and puts his forehead  on mine. "I love you" he says. I blush a little bit. "I love you" I smile back. He smiles and hugs me. Its one of those hugs where the other person picks you up and spins you around, I normally don't like those but he's an exception.  I love him, he's the only boy I've loved. He drives me home. I get out of the car, and Ashton walks me to the door. "Bye Emm, Love you" He says before he pecked me on the lips. When he pulled away I smile. "Love you to drummer boy" I reply smirking before walking into my house. After I close the door I'm greeted buy a curious Maddie, an Dawn. "What was that I heard you guys say" Dawn questioned. "I love you" I say smiling. "Awwwwwwww" She yelled hugging me. "Who said it first" Maddie asked. "Ashton" I say. "Aww. Now let me be the one to tell you that you have one killer left hook" Maddie says. I shoot her a questioning look. She just smiles and laughs. "its on YouTube. The entire thing" Dawn said. I cover my face with my hands . "its all good" Dawn said. I just giggle and walk to my room. I quickly change into my PJs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's the update you guys have been waiting for.

sorry I haven't updated in a while. I started a new book called Him its a Zayn Malik fanfic. I have also been concentrating on The Life Of An Odd Girl witch is the first book I have ever wrote so I was trying to focus  on ending that one.

I NOW HAVE AN UPDATE SCHEDUAL SO PLEASE CHECK MY PROFIE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THAT

bye

love ya

~Ash