Chapter 28

Ashton's P.O.V

I am determined not to mess this up. I love Emma to much to let her leave again, to let her hurt herself again.

Emma's P.O.V

It's back to how it was the last time. Dawn hid all of the medicine and all of my blades and bought me disposable razors to shave with since the blades are nearly I'm possible to take out. I've only been home for an hour and already I'm being babied. Ashton and the boys are playing a video game in the living room, and Dawn and I are making dinner. Dawn is obviously not letting me do anything that can harm me so I'm not doing much. We are making spaghetti.  Once its done we call the boys for dinner. We eat and Luke and Ashton convince me to play a game with them. We end up playing a random bored game because we couldn't find a video game to play. Once the game is over I am really tired. I get up off the floor where I was sitting with Ashton and start to go up stairs.  "Where are you going?" Ashton asks. "Going to bed because I'm tired" I say "Do you want me to come with you?' He asks. "You don't have to. I'll be fine." I say. I honestly got so used to sleeping alone again. "Okay. I'll be up in q little bit" he says comming over to me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Night Ash" I smile and give him a kiss on the lips before going upstairs to get ready for bed. Once I'm done in the bathroom Ashton comes upstairs. "Are you going to bed now?" I ask him. "Yea." He smiles. "Okay" I sme and go into my room. I go into my closet and change into a.pair of yoga pants and a tank top because its hot in here. I leave the closet and Ashton just walked in. He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I take it then leave to put it on. It feels weird to have his shirt on again. I go back into my room and get into bed. Ashton wraps his arms around me a puls me close "I love you Emma, I really do" he says into my hair. "I love you Ash, more than you will ever know. You saved me more than once, you are my hero" I say looking up at him. He smiles so big and his entire face lights up. "I love you." Is all he can manage to say. I smile and give him a peck on the lips. "Night Ash, I love you" I say cuddling into him. "Night Emma, love you" he says and then I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

7.91k reads guys thank you so much. I never thought I would get this many, I only thought I would get