Chapter 37

Michaels P.O.V.

I've wanted this for so long. I love finally being able to hold her like this. I don't ever want to let go. "Mikey let me up I have to pee" Emma says after a few minutes of extra cuddle time. "Oh okay" I sigh and let go of her. She gets up and kisses my cheek before going to the bathroom. I get up as well and go into the kitchen. Might as well get something to eat wile I wait for Emma to get out of the bathroom because I have to use it as well.

Emma's P.O.V.

I go to the bathroom and do my morning duties like brushing my hair and teeth and putting deodorant and stuff like that. I look at my self in the mirror debating on if I need a shower now, but since I took one yesterday morning I guess I'll be fine til later. I go into the kitchen and get something to eat and Michael goes into the bathroom. After I eat I go into my room and change out of my work clothes into a pair of yoga pants and the shirt Dawn got me before heading back downstairs. "Your so  beautiful" Michael says comming up behind me on the stairs. I jump a little before turning around. "Thank you" I smile. "I wanna take you out tonight" he says. "Where?" I ask. "Don't know yet. But I'll think of something" he says. "You're adorable" I say. "I'm not adorable" he says. "Im punk rock" he adds. "You're an adorable punk rock person" I say. "Say it again I dare you." He says. I walk the rest of the way down the stairs before saying "You, Michael Clifford are adorable". "Thats it" he says starting to run down the stairs. I take off running away from him into the living room. Hes following close behind I run around the couch and into the kitchen almost run into Dawn. She gives me a weird look and I point at Michael and take off running again letting out a light scream and laugh. He cuts me off at the door grabbing my waist and putting me over his shoulder. He carries me over to the couch were he lays me down and starts tickling me. "Stop. Please" I say between laughs. "Not until you admit I'm not adorable." He says. "Okay. Okay. You're not adorable" I say. He stops and kisses my nose. "Thats better" he says.

~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for 14.3k reads it really means a lot to me you guys are amazing thank You

~ Ashley