Chapter 27

Emma's P.O.V.

I've been in the hospital for a week, the doctors wont let me go until they are sure I don't have anything else in my system that can kill me.  Ashton and Dawn havent left my room since the day I was put in here. Hopefully I can leave soon. Its almost eleven o'clock and I'm the only one awake, I look around the room and see Dawn in the other bed and Ashton in the chair beside mine, they are both alseep. I don't even understand why Ashton is in here. Ashton starts to wake up and I quickly turn around and look at Dawn. "Caught you staring" he says in his adorable morning voice. I don't awnser. He laughs alittle and then I feel him sit on the bed. So I turn my entire body away from him. "Good morning" he says. "Good morning" I reply. "I love you" he says. He does that everyday. But I won't give in to him, I refuse to say it back. He sighs and lies down beside me and wraps his arm around my waist, he holds me tight but I dont respond. "I really do love you" he says.  I just move his arm off of me. Dawn wakes up. "Good morning Dawn" Ashton says sitting up knowing he's not gonna brake me yet. "Morning Ash, and Emma. " Dawn smiles. "Morning" I say stretching.  "Are you hungry?" She asks. "Yes" I smile and nod. "What do you want to eat?" She asks. "Food. Good food. Not the cheep hospital crap" I say. "I'll call Luke and see if he can bring McDonalds" Ashton says. "Will you?" I ask excitedly. "Yea. What do you want?" He asks with a laugh. "Uhhhh I don't know" I say. "I'll just tell him whatever" Ashton says then steps outside to call Luke. About ten minutes later Luke comes with food. "Oh my god Luke thank you, I love you. Can I has mine now?" I ask him. "Only because I'm your best friend and you love me." He jokes and hands me two things of chicken nuggets and a large thing of fries. "Excuse you. I'm her best friend" Dawn says in a fake intimidating voice. "No I am" Luke says. "You wanna fight" Dawn says. "Yea I do. Let's go" Luke says. "Go where. I'm up for a trip to Walmart" Dawn says making Luke and I laugh. "She laughs" Luke says in a mock shock. He comes every day and dose stupid things to make me laugh. Calum and Michael come just about every day. My thighs are no longer bleeding and are wrapped up with bandages. I sit cross legged in the bed so I can eat.  Luke joins me on the bed. "So who is your best friend me or Dawn?" He asks. Calum walks through the door as soon as I'm about to awnser. "Neither of you. Calum is" I say. Luke and Dawn pout and look at Calum. "You" they say at the same time.  Calum looks at me and I give him a 'play along' look and he just smiles and hugs me. "How are you today best friend?" I ask him. "Good but I should be asking you that question" he smiles. Luke and Dawn still look disapointed. "You guys are idiots" I say. "You three are my best friends, I love you all equally" I say again. I forgot about Ashton for a minuet and I see a flicker of hope in his eyes. We joke around and finish eating then the doctor comes in. "Emma you should be able to leave tomorrow. " She says. "Thank you" I smile to the doctor. She nods then leaves. Michael and Harry come later and hang out until every one but Ashton and Dawn are forced to leave. The next morning Dawn wakes me up and tells me she went and got clothes from the house for me. I get up and go to the other side and shut the curtain so I can change. It's a pair of galaxy leggings and the I'm into drummers shirt. I walk out and sit on the bed waiting.f for the doctor. She comes and tells me I can leave now and Dawn, Ashton, and I leave. "I love you" he says. I sigh. "I love you" I say, he finally broke me. He smiles "will you take me back? Please Emma, Iove you. Please." He says. "Yes. But this is your last chance." I say and he hugs me. "I won't mess this up, I promise" he says.

~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking about ending the book soon.

How would you feel about that?

If I do I might make a sequel.

Would you prefer me continueing on this book or make a sequel?

The choice is yours.

Bye

~ Ashley