Chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V.

"I have to go, Michael is taking me out on a date. Dawn stay and watch her" Maddie said going to the door. "Otay'' Dawn said. Then my phone rings. "Hey Ashton" I say picking up. "Hey Emma" He says. "I was wondering if you would like to uhh'' He starts off. '' Hi you must be Emma. I'm Calum. Ashton has been talking about you non stop since he ran into you at the mall. NO ASHTON YOU CAN NOT GET YOUR PHONE BACK.'' Calum says threw the phone. ''Owe" I say into the phone. "Calum get off me'' I hear Ashton in the background. ''Not you to Luke'' He groans at the weight added. ''Any ways I was wondering if you would like to date Ashton seeing as he's not man enough to say it" Luke says. "So hold on. What is happening over there" I say. '' Well Ashton called you. He was going to ask you out but got scared and decided against it. So I took his phone. Then he wanted it back so Luke and I sat on him, and Luke put it on speaker phone" Calum explained. "Ohhh" I say and put my phone on speaker and put my finger on my mouth telling Dawn to keep quiet. "Ashton is that true" I ask. "Yes" he groans again. "Guys get off of him" I say. "Fine" Luke and Calum say. "Hi" Ashton said his voice back to normal. "So will you" He asked. "I would love to" I smile. "Okay well my phone is dying I have to go byeeee" Ashton said before the line went dead. "Oh my god" Dawn said. "I know ahhhh" I scream.

~night time~

Maddie just got here. "WHERE WERE YOU" Dawn and I scream. "Out with Michael" Maddie said. "you were gone an awful long time" I say. "Oh. I didn't notice" Maddie said. "Whatever" I say. "I'm going to go take a shower" I said. I walk into my room and grab a pair of yoga pants and an oversized t-shirt with "Live, Laugh, Love" written on it and head into the bathroom. I pug my phone into the speakers and start the music. I turn on the water and get ready for my shower, turning off the light I step into the shower. I stand there for a wile listening to the music and thinking about what happened today. I honestly think Maddie is mad at me because she seams to be distancing herself from me. I decide to just ignore my thoughts and finish my shower. When I step out I wrap a towel around my body. I turn on the light and dry off. I put on my undergarments and t-shirt. I put some lotion on my legs from were I just shaved and put my pants on. The scares on my thighs are faded but still noticeable. Todays the three year anniversary of last time I cut, I was dating this guy for about a year and I found out he was cheating on me so I ended the relationship, I really thought he loved me so when I got home I cut and that was that last time I ever felt the need to.