Chapter 16

Ashton's P.O.V.

I wake up to a text from Michael. "We are leaving in a week" I completely forgot about that. Maybe Emma would want to come with us. "Good Morning" She says wakeing up. "Morning baby" I say going to kiss her. She moves away. "Morning breath" then she gets up and leaves the room. I get out of bed and streach. I dont want to leave. I dont want to tell her, but i need to. I leave the room when she leaves the bathroom. "Are you gonna kiss me now?" I ask. "No" She says. "But why" I put wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close to me. "You still have morning breath" She says scrunching up her face. "You love it" I joke. "No" She says wrapping her arms around me and puting her head in my chest. "I love you" I say. "I love you more. Now go brush your teeth, so i can kiss you" She says letting go of me and getting out of my arms before usuring me into the bathroom. I walk in and just before i close the door i pop my head out and say "I love you most" Then close the door.

Emma's P.O.V.

I go into the kitchen and see Harry diging through the fridge in nothing but his boxers. I scream and cover my eyes. 'Harry put on some clothes". He turns around and laughs. "Im not naked". "I dont care, there are other people here at least put on some pants" I say. "No, Dawn wont mind" He says. "I do" I say. "Then leave the kitchen." He says in a mater-of-fact tone. "But i want food." I wine. "Then you have to deal with it" He says. "Sassy much" I say before getting an apple and leaving. Then Ashton comes down the stairs. "Put some pants on mate." I hear Ashton say when he goes into the kitchen. "No i dont wanna" Harry says. "Whatever" Ashton says. A coupple minuets later he comes into the living room. "kiss me now?" He asks sitting beside me. "No" I say to joke with him. "Why" He wines. "Because" I say. "Because why" He asks. "I said so" I say. He just looks at me and then pulls me onto his lap. "Your gonna kiss me" He says. "No I'm not" I say. "Yes you are" He replies laying down with me underneth. "No" I say. " You asked for it" He says before tickling me. "Ashton Stop" I scream. "Kiss me" He says. "Never" I say laughing. He laughs along with me. "Are you ready to kiss me?" He asks. "NEVER" I scream. "Okay then" He says and He starts tickleing me more. Then Dawn comes into the room. "Dawn help me" I scream. "With what" She asks. "Get him to. Hahahaa. stop" I say threw laughs. "Nah, you seem to have this handled." She says before leaving the room. "Harold put on some pants" She screams. "Fine" He sighs. "OKay. OKay. I'll kiss you. Just. Stop. Please" I say. "OKay" Ashton stops. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me before kissing him. "Happy?" I ask. "Yes" He smiles before getting off of me. I sit up and he sits beside me. "Uh, Emma" Ashton says. "Yes?" I ask. "We need to talk" He says. "Alone". "Okay?" I say more like ask. He stands up and grabs my hand leading me onto the porch. "We are leaving in a week." He says. He's gonna brake up with me, isn't he?

Ashton's P.O..V

"Your not gonna brake up with me are you?" She asks crying. "No baby. No don't think like that" I say hugging her. "Then what?" She asks, her voice muffled because her face is in my chest. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to come on thre rest of the tour with me?"I ask. She sniffles and nodds her head, "I would love to" She says. "I love you" I say. "I love you more" She smiles. She is just so perfect.

~~~~~~A week later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Ashton's P.O.V.

"Are you ready babe?" I ask putting my bags onto the tour bus. "As ready as I'll ever be" She says. I help her put her bags onto the bus. "How about i give you a tour of the place you will be living fortwo months." I suggest. "Sure, but let me say bye to Dawn" She says. "But Dawn is comming with us" I say. "Yea but in a different bus" She says. "Okay" I smile.

Emma's P.O.V.

Im touring with Five Seconds Of Summer and One Direction, this is a dream come true. I run up to Dawn and hug her tigtly, "See you at the next stop" I say. "Same to you" She smiles. "I cant wait" I say. "Neoither can I" She says smileing. "I'll text you" I say. "I'll send you embarising pictures of Harry and the rest of the One Direction boys" She laughs. "I'll do the same with the Five Seconds Of Summer boys" I laugh. "Good" She says. "Emma. We're gonna be leaving soon" Michael shouts. "Okay" I say and hug Dawn agian. "Bye" We both say waveing. I get on the bus and I am attacked with hugs. "Emma is touring with us" They all shout. "I cant breath" I say. Then they all let go. "How about a tour?" Ashton asks, I would love it. He shows me around the bus, includeing witch bunk belonges to who. MIne is right across from Ashton's.

Michael's P.O.V.

Emma is touring with us. Great, do you sense the sarcasum? How am i suposed to get over her now? This just sucks. "You suck" I scream and Calum for beating me at FIFA. "You wernt even paying attention" Calum screams back at me. "Let me play" Luke says pokeing me. "Here" I hand him the controll. "What were you thinking about?" Luke asks. "You should know" I say sighing. I grab a pillow and hold it close hideing my face in it. "You need to get over her" Calum says. "Get over who?" Emma asks comming into the room. "Maddie" Calum quickly says. "Your still not over her?" She asks me. "I think i was, well am in love" I say, not talking about Maddie. "Oh" She says sitting down beside her best friend Luke. "Can i play?" She asks, and Calum hands her the controller. She ends up beating Luke. I wanna hug her and say 'thats my girl' but i cant because she isn't mine. "In your face" She screams at Luke getting up to do a happy dance. Ashton is laughing, "Way to go babe" He chears. Calum gives her a high five. "Can you belive its my first time playing" She asks. "Please i wasnt even trying" Luke says. "Lies" Calum says. 'Try your best. Lets play agian." Emma says. "Your on" Luke says. Luke wins this time and she just laughs at his weird happy dance. Why cant she be mine. I cant take it any more. I just get up and leave to my bed. "Whats wrong" Ashton asks following me. "Nothing that concerns you" I say. "Woah Mate, calm down. Whats wrong" He asks agian. "I like Emma okay. I actually think I'm Falling inlove with her. But she loves you." I say. 'She is the best thing that happend to me. You try to take her from me it will be the last thing you do, because i will kill you" He says clenching his fists. "What if she falls for me. And stops loving you?" I ask. "Why you little" He says, next thing I know is that I'm on the ground jaw hurting with Ashton going in for another punch. "Ashton stop. Your scareing Emma" Calum sayas trying to pull Ashton off of me. "Ashton stop" Luke screams but he isnt doing anything. I can barely see Emma hideing behind Luke, Her face hidden in his side her fists cluting his shirt so she knows he's still there. "Ashton just look at Emma" Luke says. "Ashton please stop" Emma cries. Then Ashton stops and he gets up and goes over to Emma.

Emma's P.O.V.

I cling to Luke hopeing he will help me. "It's gonna be okay" Luke whispers to me before screaming at Ashton to stop once more. "Ashton please stop" I cry out finally finding my voice. He finally stops and comes over to me. I just move closer to Luke and farther away from him. "Baby please" He say moving tward me once more time. I just look at Michael. "Why" is all i managed to ask. "He was going to take you from me baby" He says. I just start crieing into Lukes shirt. He hugs me close and whispers "Its over now. its okay." To me before Looking at Ashton. "You scared her pretty bad Ash". "I know" Ashton sighs. Luke holds me out at arms lenght. "I'm gonna cheack on Michael okay." He says. I just nod my head before sitting down on the floor. Michael looks really bad. I get up and run into the bathroom and call Dawn. "Hey" She awnsers. "Ashton just beat the crap out of Michael, and I have no idea why" I say. "Holy cow" She says. "I know. All Ashton said was 'he was going to take you from me baby'" I repeat Ashton's words. "Well Michael does like you. Like a lot" Dawn says. "I know that, it's ovious but it's also ovious that I love Ashton, and that no one not even Michael can change that, a fact that Ashton should know" I say. Dawn sighs. "He was so angry. So violent. I though he was gonna kill Michael if we didnt get him to stop" I say. "Oh my god" Dawn says. Then there is a knock on the door followed by "Emma please let me explain". "I got to go" I say to Dawn. "Bye" She says. I open the door or Ashton. "What" I say.