Chapter 32

~a year later~

Emma's P.O.V.

I'm finally over him. Took me long enough. I got a job as a waitress at a local Diner. I am still friends with Luke, Calum, and Michael. We Skype all the time and I barely cut anymore three months clean.I'm finally becoming happy. I just got off work and I'm walking home like I always do. My phone starts to ring in my pocket. "Hello" I awnser. "Hi Emma" Michael says. Michael and I have gotten a lot closer the past year. "What's up" I ask. "We are coming back to America soon." He says in an excited voice. "Oh my god really?" I ask. "Yes" he says. "Yay. Hold on I just got home. I'll Skype you as soon as I get to my laptop" I say. "Okay" he says. I hang up and unlock my door walking inside and shutting the door behind me. I take off my shoes and coat and run into my room. Dawn is going to collage online to become a teacher and she got a bunch grants so shes going to collage for free. I wish I could do that but its to late for me to start so I'll try next year.She's currently spending time with her parents because they moved and she doesnt get to see them often. I turn on my laptop and go on skype calling Michael. I actually am starting to have feelings for him, but I don't even know if he still has feelings for me.

Michaels P.O.V.

I'm sitting at my laptop Luke and Calum sitting beside me waiting for Emma to call. I have loved her for two years now and she's finally free and over that jerk. Luke says that he thinks she likes me back, finally. She calls me and I hit answer. "Hiiiiii" Luke, Calum and I say at the same time. "Hi. Omg I can't wait until you guys come. How long to I have to wait?" She asks. "Only a month" Calum says. "No fair" She pouts. "I'm sorry" Luke says. "No come here sooner" She says. "We would if we could but we can't" I say. "I hate you all" She says then looks to the side with a startled face. "Dawns home"She says. "Hold on". She gets up and runs out of her room. After a wile she returns. "Sorry I had to say hi to Dawn. She said hi by the way. " Emma says "Tell her I Said Hii" I say. "I said hi to" Calum said. "Me too" Luke says. "Hold on and I'll take you to her" Emma said. Before getting up.

Emma's P.O.V.

I unplug my laptop from its charger and open my door before picking up my laptop and walking down stairs with it. It's awkward because I can't close the top and I have to hold it outward. I go into the living room where dawn is and sit down beside her putting the laptop down on the coffee table. "Hi Dawn" tje three boys yell. "Hey guys" Dawn smiles. She has a huge crush on Calum and I find it adorable. The five of us chat for a little longer before the boys had to go write some more songs. Dawn and I had pizza for dinner before I went to go shopping. I'm at Walmart getting what I need to get when I run into Maddie. "Hi Emma" she smiles. "Hi" I say awkwardly. "I'm really sorry for what I did, Ashton came on to me, and for what I said that was way out of hand. I really hope you will forgive me" She says just getting straight to the point. "I kinda found out that it was his fault. He played me and I fell for it" I sigh."but I'm over him now, all feelings for him are gone." I finish. "Thats good, you don't need him" She said. "Thanks" I say. She looks at her feet and notices that the marks on my leg are almost gone. "You stopped?" She asks. "Yup, I've been clean for almost three mounths" I smile proud of my self. "Thats amazing. I'm so proud of you" She smiles and hugs me. "Thanks" I say. "So what's been going on with Maddie Breeden?" I ask. "Oh nothing new. Only I started dating Brandon Myer." She says. "The guy you had a crush on your entire middle and high school career?" I ask. She smiles and nods. "Oh my god" I say huging her. Then my phone goes off.

From: Dawn

Where are you?

"I gotta get going Dawn is worried" I say. "Nice seeing you again" Maddie says. "Nice seeing you. Bye" I smile walking to the register. It really was. I get home and tell Dawn what happened. "Wow." She said after I explained. "I know she was actually sorry." I said.