Chapter 38

Emma's P.O.V

Today has been an easy day with nothing but movies and cuddles. Then Michael tells me to put on my shoes and come with him. We are currently in the car and I have no idea were we are going. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see we are almost there" he says. A few minutes later we pull up at Virgina beach. We get out of the car. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "I wanna take a walk on the beach with you." He says. "I've always wanted to do this with a girl" he adds when I dont reply. I just smile. "See you are adorable" I say. He just smiles and shakes his head. He walks over to me and goes to grab my hand before stopping. I look down and grab his hand my self and look up at him to see him smiling at me. "What?" I ask. "Its just that you really are beautiful" he smiles I just look away and blush. We walk along the beach for a wile then I yawn. "Are you bored?' He asks. "No. This is sweet." I reply honestly. "Are you tired? Its pretty late" he says. I nod. "Want me to carry you?" He asks. "No I'm fine" I say "you know what I'm gonna give you a piggy back ride to the car and you can't say no" he says. "No" I say. He ends up getting his way after a minute or two of going back and forth with 'yes' and 'no'. I'm on his back with my legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders with my hands on his chest and head on his shoulders. He has his hands on the underside of my knees to keep me up and I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment. We make it to the car before I fall asleep but I end up falling asleep on the way home. I wake up in the car at home with Michael nudging me. "Emma. You have to wake up. There's no way I can get you out of the car with out waking you." He says. "Carry me?" I ask. He smiles and gets out of the car. I get out of the car and walk to the door. I open it and go inside taking my shoes off and going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and walk out. I go back down stairs and give Michael a goodnight hug "See you tomorrow" I say. "See you tomorrow" he smiles. He kisses my cheek and leaves. I go to my room and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of my favorite chapters so far hope you enjoy

~Ashley