Chapter 40

Emma's P.O.V

I wake up on the floor with cuddled with Michael. Dawn and Calum are on the couch and Luke is sleeping in the rocking chair. Michael has his head on my stomach and his arm around my waist, our legs are intertwined and I have an arm somewhat around his shoulders. Dawn wakes up and looks at me. "Good morning" she says. "Good morning' I say. Michael stirs alittle before he wakes up. "Good morning beautiful" he says looking at me. "Good morning handsome" I say. "Good morning Michael" Dawn says. "Good morning Dawn" he says. Michael lifts his head and takes his arm from around my waist before moving so he can have his head on the pillow. I give him a kiss on the cheek and he pouts. "Morning breath. Gross" I say getting up and going into the bathroom. I do what everyone does when they wake up and go back into the living room where Calum and Luke are now awake and Dawn goes into the bathroom. "Kiss?" Michael asks. "No. You still have morning breath." I reply. "Now I have to go get ready for work" I add. I go into my room and close the door before getting a black t-shirt with the restaurants logo on it and a pair of blue jeans. I put on my shoes and leave ny room. Michael walks out of the bathroom. "Kiss?" He asks. "Yea"I smile and give him a kiss. "Now I've got to go to work" I say. "Bye Luke. Bye Cal, Bye Dawn, Bye Mikey" I say before heading out the door. Michael catches me and gives me a kiss. "Bye Em. I love you" he says. I'm completely breathless. This is the first time he's ever said it. "I'm sorry" he says after I don't reply. I smile and give him a kiss. "I love you" I say. He smiles. "I got a little worried there." He says. "Don't be. Now I have to go to work before I'm late" I say. He kisses my cheek. "I love you" he says. "I love you" I reply before walking off to work.