Chapter 39

*sorry about all of the time laps I just want to continue on the story with out adding in to many boring details*

~ a year later~

Emma's P.O.V.

Its Michaels and I's one year anniversary. I'm standing in my room with Dawn helping me get ready. I don't know where Michael is taking me but he told Dawn. I'm wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray Spiderman tank top with a green flannel and my spiderman vans. Yes I also realize its my birthday at least I don't forget it any more. Yay. Dawn is making sure I look just right and then there is a knock at the front door. I go down stairs and open it to reveal Michael. "Hi" I smile. "Hi" he says. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Just for a walk" he says. "My favorite" I smile. Michael and I just walk around the town hand in hand. He knows how much I love simple dates like this. We end up at a park and I immediately go to the swings. "Swing with me" I say to Michael who is just sitting back and laughing. "Okay" he smiles. He sits on the swing beside me. After a few minutes of swingin it starts to rain. I get off the swing and run to the only tree in the park Michael is following close behind. Once we reach the tree Michael gives me a hug. "Happy anniversary" I smile "happy birthday" he says before kissing my nose. I smile and stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss on the lips. "I should take you home now" he says. "Okay" I say. We begin the walk home in the rain. Once we get to my house I invite him in because Luke, and Calum are comming around for movies, pizza and candy like we do for every birthday. Once we get inside I leave to go into my room so I can change. I change into a pair of sweat pants and one of Michael's shirts that he gave me to wear when I missed him. I go down stairs and the rest of the boys are here and Michael just came out of the bathroom wearing dry clothes. I guess he asked one of the boys to bring him some. We watch a lot of movies and Michael ends up falling asleep before I do. He has his head in my lap with his face in my stomach. He is adorable. I grab my phone from the table and take a picture. After I take the picture I set it as my phone background and then turn my phone off. Luke looks at us and smiles. Dawn and Calum had fallen asleep as well. Dawn is cuddled into Calums side and her head is on his shoulder. They have been dating for about a month now. After a wile I fall asleep aswell.

~~~~~

15.1K reads thank you guys so much your awesome