Chapter 13

Emma's P.O.V

Okay I need something to do, I've been in this house with nothing to do for two weeks. Ashton stays the night some times and hangs out with me, but he still has celebrity like things to do with his band. I have become friends with the rest of the boys. Harry comes over a lot to hang out with Dawn who lives here now, she literally packed all of her things and moved in with me to make sure I don't hurt myself. Harry and the boys of five seconds of summer are really protective of me. Every time one of them comes over they ask if I've been eating or if I cut myself. The  answer is always no, even if I did, they never question it. "Emmmaaaaaaa" Ashton yells coming into my room and flopping down on the bed landing on me instead. "Get of me" I say struggling to push him off. "Never" He says Wrapping his arms around me. "I'm Comfy" He says into my shirt, his face now buried in my stomach. "Whatever" I say. "What do you want to do today" Ashton says, adjusting himself so he can looks at me. "I don't know" I say turning to look hat him, his arms still around my waist.  I really do love that boy. "Well you have to get out of the house" He says. "I know" I say. "Are you okay" Ashton looks at me with all seriousness in his voice. "Yes." I say. "Your lying" He says. "No I'm not" I say. Okay so I have been a little more upset then normal, but its because everyone wont leave me alone, I cant even go to the bathroom without someone going in there first and taking my blades out.  Dawn moved the medicine out of the bathroom for good.  I don't want people treating me like a baby anymore. "Yes you are what's wrong" Ashton said. "I just don't want people treating me different because I'm depressed." I sigh. "Sorry baby" He says kissing my forehead. "Now get dressed, I have an idea" HE says. "What do I wear" I ask getting up, Ashton reaches out for me and pouts, I just kiss his cheek. "What you normally wear" He says. 'Okay, you need to leave so I can change" I say pulling him up and pushing him out the door.  I go to my closet and grab a pair of blue jeans an a gray mickey mouse t-shirt. "Can I come in now?" Ashton asks. "Yes" I say. He opens the door and I walk out and into the bathroom, doing what I need to do before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter hope you liked it tough

bye

love ya

~Ash