Chapter 1

Emmas. P.O.V

Im curently sitting in my room listening to Midnight Memmories. Then Maddie and Dawn burst threw my door. "Heyo how ya felling" Maddie asks when i turn down the music and they close the door. "Fine i guess" I say. So about the bands that saved my life. They,are One Direction and 5 seconds of summer if you didnt already know. I havent cut in almost three years. Okay maybe i cut a little now but not as often. "Well get of yo sorry but, change, and lets go" Dawn said. "Why" I look at her strangely. "becuse WE HAVE ONE DIRECTION CONSERT TIKETS AND BACK STAGE PASSES" Maddie screams pulling them out of her pocket. "Omg how did you get those" I ask. "We were walking to the place where they were preforming, Us not knowing what was going on and Paul walked up to us asking if we had tickets and we said no he asked how many we needed and we said three. So he gave us three tickets. Plus he asked us if we ever met the boys we said no so he gave us three backstage passes. After that we screamed hugged Paul and took our picture with him. Look" Dawn says showing me her phone. "ahh you lucky dogs" I say. "You met paul" I frown. "Hey you get to meet paul and all of the boys tonight. So lets go get something cute to wear to meet the boys. Oh and Five seconds of summer will be there too" Maddie says. "I heard their off wondering the town" Dawn says. "Yay" I say. I get up walk to my closet get my union jack leggings and my "I <3 ausies" shirt. Theres an Australian flag in the heart.  I slip on my uggs put my phone and walet inside then brush my hair and put on purfume and deoteraint and my infinity necklace then out the door we go. "We already asked your mom" Maddie says. "Okay" I reply. "Bye mom" We all yell. Yes they call my mom there mom.

~~~~~~~~at the mall~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Im hungry" Maddie says as soon as we pull into the lot. "Me to" I chime in. "All you ever do is eat" Dawn compains as we get out of the car. "So we gotta eatt" Maddie says. "I havent ate anything since i left the house. Food needed" I say. "You two are idiots" Dawn rolls her eyes. We walk into the mall and we all decide to get soft pretzels. Were walking around the store eating and when i finish i acidently bump into some one and fall on my but. "Oh im so sorry" The person said. "Its my falt i wasnt paying attention" I say. I get up and brush my self off before looking up. Ashton Irwin and Liam payne were standing infrount of us. I was curently talking to Ashton. Keep cool Emma keep cool. I say to myself.  "Well im sorry for not helping you up. I like your shirt by the way" Ashton smiles at me. I look down real quick becuse i forgot what im wearing. "Thanks" I almost studder. "Uhh Emma" Dawn says running over to me. "What" I ask. "Maddies uhhh" I says pointing at maddie. Sure enough theres the rest of them and she drooling and makeing a fool of her self. "I have to go now bye", I say before i head for Maddie. "Wait i never got your name" I hear ashton yell. "Its Emma" I shout back. "Come on Madds stop drooling over these boys. " I say. "There not just any boys. Its four fiths of 1D and three fourths of 5sos. You were just talking to the missing parts." Maddie says. "I dont know what your talking about" Dawn and I both say. Maddie just looks at us all confused. "What. EMMA YOU SHOULD KNOW" She shouts. "Whatever" I say and drag her away. "What" She says. "Well I think Ashton Likes Emma" Dawn says once were out of ear shot. "Lies" I say.