Chapter 3

Emma's P.O.V

We are currently standing outside of the arena waiting for the doors to open. "Its coooollllddd I say. "We should of brought jackets" Dawn said " Agreed" Maddie said. " Are you girls cold" I hear Ashton say to us. " Yes fr-fr-freazing" Dawn studders. "Then use these" Harry says. He hands Dawn his coat. Michael  hands Maddie his, and Ashton hands me his. " Thanks" I say putting it on. It smells so good, I just want to burry my face in his jacket and never come out. "better" He asks me. "Yes thanks again" I say pulling his coat tighter around me for three reasons. 1) its unbearably cold out side 2) he smells so amazing and 3) I don't want him to see my shirt. "Your hiding your shirt aren't you" Ashton asks noticing that I pulled it closer. "No" I say. "really then let me see your shirt" He says pulling my arms away. "no its too cold"I say hugging the coat closer. He just smells so good. " you said you wasn't hiding anything" He says pulling my arms away again. "Ugg fine" I give up and remove the coat so he can see my " I'm into drummers" shirt. "oh so your into drummers." He questions with a wink. "Maybe" I reply. Shifting my weight from foot to foot awkwardly. "Well i'll see you at the show" Ashton winks before walking away. They finally start letting people in so we rush to find our seats.  We get seated and wait for the show to begin. I turn on my camera and start filming vlog style to post on Facebook when we get back to my house. "Hi guys I'm here with Dawn and Maddie. And were at a 5sos and 1D concert. Plus I'm wearing the Ashton Irwin's coat, Dawns wearing Harry's and Maddie has Michael's on." I say pointing to Dawn and Maddie as I said whose coat they are wearing. "The lights are dimming that means its about to start, we are front row so that means no fangirls in the way." I say once again. Then I turn the camera to the stage. "AHHHHHHHH" We scream when the 5sos boys come out. Michael sees Maddie and winks at her. They start singing Heartbreak Girl and the crowd goes crazy, to be honest I start crying  also.

you call me up just like a broken record saying that your heart hurts, that youll never get over him getting over you. You end up crying and I end up lying cause im just a sucker for every thing that you. And when the phone call finally ends you say thanks for being a friend, and im going in circles again and  again and again, I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth, that I can take away your hurt heartbreak girl. (im not typing the whole song sorry)

Once the song ends their is a short break then the one direction boys come on stage.  They come out singing Midnight Memories then they start singing Little White Lies  before moveing on to Teenage Dirtbag. Harry stops to eat a lolly pop that Paul who is beside Maddie gave him. Louis and Niall are having a staring competition and Zayn and Liam are the only two still singing. After Teenage Dirtbag they do the whole twitter questions thing where the 5sos boys come out to help with. Then the one direction boys go to get changed. Wile their is a short intermission where fans can go to the bath room or collect their emotions. I turn the camera back on us my face is soaked with tears, Dawns looks semi normal and I'm surprised Maddie hasn't lost her voice. "Oh My  Gosh" I say out of breath. "That was so amazing, and its only half way through" Dawn says looking at me. " I cant even function right,  right now" Maddie says. The music starts playing again so I turn the camera around. The one direction boys are sitting on the stairs singing little things. When little things is over the boys get in the little  flying thingy and start to sing Over Again. When they get to the stage in the middle of the crowd they sing One Way or Another then One Thing. They get back on the flying contraption and sing Save you tonight. When they get back to the main stage they finish off the concert with Torn then its over. Dawn Maddie and I make our way backstage. "That was so amazing" I say to them and the camera. " I died" Dawn said. "as did I" Maddie said. "Well we are currently back stage waiting to get auto graphs and our pictures with all of the boys as well as return their coats." I say into the camera. "I don't wanna give up Harry's coat, it smells too good" Dawn says. "I know Ashton's coat smells so good too" I say smelling his coat again. "Michaels is comfy and smells just like him" Maddie says. We finaly reach the boys. "Hey its the girls that we met at the mall, then again outside" Liam says when he sees us. 'Hi" I say. " Say hi boys" I point the camera at each one of them, they say their own little Hellos as the camera reaches them. "Could you guys get Josh" I ask. "Why" Harry questions. "Well I have a photo for you all to sigh, including Paul, Josh, and Lou. But I also have this shirt and I want the drummers to sign it." I explain why I want Josh. " Oh okay" Liam says. "JOSHHHHHH GET OUT HERE" Louis screams Niall and Zayn go find Lou and Paul. Once they come out I hand Maddie my camera. "Omg could you and Aston sign my shirt" I ask josh handing him a fabric sharpie. "Sure" he says. I hold on my shirt and he signs it then hands the marker to Ashton, "Thanks so much" I say then I get everyone else to sign the photo then I take my camera from Maddie and let her get her whatever she brought signed. I turn off my camera and take photos with every one; Josh, Paul, and Lou included. I take off the coat to give back to Ashton. "Its okay you can keep it" He says when I go to hand it to him. "Are you serious" I ask shocked. "Completely" he says handing it back. "I hope I get to see you more often anyways" he says again with a wink. "What ever you say drummer boy" I smirk. "thanks for the coat" I say then hug him. "Anytime" He whispers in my ear and hugs me back. "Oh and check the pockets" He says when I start to walk away.  I reach into the pocket and feel a piece of paper. I pull it out and un fold it. "Call me ***-***-*** - Ash :p".  I stare at I for a while before slapping Dawn slightly on the arm. "What" she askes. "Look" I say showing her the paper. "Omg, its his number" Dawn said. " I know, Where's  Maddie"  I ask suddenly realizing our friend wasn't with us. "Oh Michael asked her out so she's with him. don't worry though hell have her back before midnight" Dawn explained. "Ohhhhh" I say when we get to Dawns car I grab my Camera, turn it on and start recording. "Hi, were leavening now, Maddie is with Michael, Dawn got to keep Harry's coat, and I still have Ashton's and I got his number." I say. I turn the camera around to show them the arena. "Look at how big that place is, and it was  packed" I say. I turn the camera to Dawn. "And here we have Dawn smiling like an idiot because she has Harry Styles coat on." I say "OH hush' She says. "You love me" I reply to her. "What ever helps you sleep at night" She says. "I got Josh and Ashton to sign my shirt, Lookie" I say pointing the camera at my shirt, showing everybody there signatures. "Well were almost home so BYEEEEEEEE" I say then I  turn off my camera.