Chapter 20

Emma's P.O.V

We went to a small pizzeria in town for dinner. After we eat Ashton and I go for a walk around town wile the other boys go to the hotel, they said they would send a car for us when we don't want to walk anymore. "It's peaceful isnt it?" I ask. "Very"  He smiles. I grab his hand and we walk to a little store. "Wanna go in?" I ask. It's a cute little souvenir store. "We have to." Ashton said excitedly. We go in and Ashton immediately finds a bananna. "Does this look good?" He asks. Its a blue bandana with the words 'Virgina Is For Lovers' on it. "You have enough bandanas already, you don't need another one" I say. He pouts, "Then you have enough bracelets" He says because I have wandered over to the bracelet display. "But, but Ashhhh" I whine. "No buts." He says. "Fine you can get the bandana" I sigh. "You can get a bracelet now" He smiles. "Thank you" I smile and hug him. I get a surviveal bracelet off the stand and walk over to the register. When the cashier rings up our stuff Ashton refuses to let me pay so I just sneak the money into his back pocket. When we leave Ashton calls Luke to send a car and we go to the hotel. "I'm tired" I say hugging Ashton in the elevator to the floor our room is on "We're almost there baby" He says as soon as the doors open. We walk to our room and Ashton opens the door with the key Luke gave him. "Finnaly I can sleep" I say walking in and falling on the bed. I just need to change. I get back up and change into a pair of yoga pants and the shirt that Ashton just took off. I get into the bed and immediately fall asleep.

Ashton's P.O.V.

She's adorable when she sleeps. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have her, she so perfect and amazing no wonder Michael likes her to. I change into a pair of sleep pants and get into the bed with Emma. I wrapped my arm around her and held her to me. "I don't deserve you" I whisper kissing her forehead before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is late and suckish. I've been busy with school but I will try my best to update more often.

bye

~Ashley