Chapter 8

Emma's P.O.V.

One week later and my parents are still gone on "Business ".Maddie and Dawn are helping me get ready for my date with Ashton, we're going to the movies and then dinner.  I'm dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans and a new shirt that has the most popular MARVEL heroes on it. Dawns currently curling my hair and Maddie is trying to get me to wear make up. "NO. For the last time I'm not wearing makeup" I say. "Fine" Maddie says with a sigh. I slip on my zebra print high tops after Dawn finishes my hair. Then the doorbell rings. Maddie goes to get it wile Dawn helps me put on my necklace. Its a black and white infinity sign with little fake diamonds in the black part. "You look amazing. Now go see your man" Dawn says. I walk out and see Ashton dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "You look amazing" Ashton says. "Thanks. So do you" I awkwardly say.  "Auca-akward" Dawn says quoting "Pitch Perfect". "Shoo go have fun" Maddie says shoving us out of the door. "So what movie are we seeing" I ask. "You'll have to wait and see" Ashton winks before opening the car door for me. "Aww thank you" I say getting in. He closes the door and walks over to his side of the car before getting in himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awwwwww

date time

sorry for the sucky chapter I just felt the need to update today.

bye

love ya

~Ash