chapter 23

Emma's P.O.V.

I wake up with the need to pee. I walk into the bathroom and almost trip over Ashton. What do I do now? I leave the bathroom and call Dawn. "What?" She asks sleeply. "I need to pee but Ashton is asleep in the bathroom". I say. "Come to mine and Harry's room" she says "thank you" I say. I go to Dawn and Harry's room and use the bathroom. "Thank you" I say hugging Dawn. Then I go back to my room and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET UP EMMA" I hear Ashton yell. "I hate you" I say throwing a pillow in the direction of the voice. "No you don't" He replied comming closer. "Right now I do" I groan covering my head and turning around. I feel him lay down beside me and his arm around me. "Why did I wake up in the bathroom?" He asks. I uncover my head and turn around in his arms to face him. I smile at him and say "You were drunk and I didn't want you to puke everywhere. Besides you also reeked of beer." I say. "I'm sorry baby" He says and kisses my forehead. I smile and cuddle into him. "I love you" He whispers and holds me tight. "I love you" I reply wrapping my arms around him to hold him as well. I wanna stay like this forever. "Me too" Ashton mumbles in my hair. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I ask shyly into his chest. "Yes, but its cute" He says. We continue to couddle and both eventualy fall asleep again only to be woken up by the boys knocking on the door. "I don't wanna get up" I say. "Then don't I got it" He says moving to get up. "No. I don't want you to movie either" I say. "I have to baby" He smiles and kisses me. "Okay" I frown. He gets up and I follow. "Hello" He opens the door and Calum smiles. "The rest of the boys and I are going site seeing"  He says. "Sorry mate Emma and I are gonna have a lazy day today." Ashton says. I smile and wrap my arms around him. "Okay. See you when we get back" Calum says. "Bye Cal" Ashton and I say. "Bye" Calum replies before leaving. "What are we doing today." Ashton asks. "I don't know. But I'll be back" I say before going to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth then put perfume and deodorant on, then I leave the bathroom. "Hello" I say.  "Hello beautiful" He smiles. I smile and blush. "Wanna watch a movie on netflix" He asks. "Yes" I say excitedly. He giggles and gets his laptop out. "What do you want to watch?" He asks. "I don't mind whatever" I say. Then Dawn texts me.

"Look at this...." It has a photo attached. Its of Ashton and a girl...... Wait a minute is he, he is. Ashton sits beside me on the bed "What's wrong" he asks. "Get away from me" I say. "Why?" He's so confused. "Like you don't know" I say trying not to cry. "Baby your crying" He says. "Don't call me baby". I sob getting up and running out of the hotel room. I slam the door behind me and fall onto the floor, by now I'm a sobbing mess. "Emma?" Ashton calls after me. "No. Leave me alone" I say getting up again. "Emma. What happened?" He asks. I show him the picture that Dawn sent me. "Emma I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing." He says. "You cheated. Again" I sob. "Emma please, I was drunk and you know that, I wouldn't have done that if I knew what I was doing" He defends himself. I get up off of the hallway floor and go into the room.