Chapter 29

Emma's P.O.V

I wake up to Luke, Calum and Ashton scream singing on my side of the bed. "You guys suck" I say covering my head with a pillow. "You love us" Calum says. "No she loves me" Ashton says. "I hate you all" I groan. I feel someone moving onto to bed and then a body laying on me. "You have to love me" Ashton whispers in my ear. "Get off of me" I say. "Say you love me" Ashton says. "I love me. Now get off me" I say. "That's not what I ment" Ashton says. "Luke get him off me" I say. "On it" Like says and then Ashton is shoved off of me. I uncover my head and sit up. "And that is why Luke is my favorite" I say before getting all the way up and going into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I get ready to take a shower and notice how facially my thigh is bandaged. I hope I'm allowed to get the bandage wet because its gonna get wet. I take a quick shower and got back into my Pjs. I go down stairs and see Dawn and Michael talking. Dawn looks really upset. "What's wrong Dawn?" I ask. "Harry and I broke up." She says. No I shiped them so much. "Why?" I ask. "I don't know... But I'm working on being fine." She fakes a smile. I go over and hug her."I know when people fake a smile I've done it for so long." I say wile I'm hugging her.

Michael's P.O.V

Dawn and I were talking about how to get over someone because her and Harry broke up. She thinks I'm over Emma but I'm not. She's just so beautiful yet she keeps running back to Ashton even though he cheated on her twice. I would never do that to her. Shes so sweet, she doesn't need someone like that.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I'm sitting in Emma's room with Luke and Calum. "You guys are so cute." Calum says. "Shes the cute one". I smile, I love her so much it hurts. I mean I think I do, I knew exactly what I did when I kissed that girl in the club, I got drunk after that so I could use it as a cover up, I even kissed Maddie first she wanted a reason to brake up with Michael. I don't know if Emma is the one or not. Luke gets up and leaves the room. "Where's he going?" I ask. "I don't know maybe the bathroom or maybe down stairs" Calum says geting up a leaveing

Luke's P.O.V.

Ashton is such a jerk. Im glad he didn't notice that he was speaking his thoughts. I need to tell Emma. "Luke wait up" Calum says behind me. "What?" I ask. "Can we talk. Outside?" He asks. "Sure" I say. We go outside. "What you wanna talk about." I ask.

"You heard Ashton right?" He asks. "Yea, I was gonna go tell Emma" I say. "Yea that's a good idea. Let's go" he says. We go inside and into the kiti where Ashton is with Emma. "I love you" he smiles at her. "Lier" I say.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for reading I have 9.14k reads. You guys are amazing thank you so much

~ Ashley