Chapter 41

Emma's P.O.V.

I come home from work and I'm greeted by Michael giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm leaving in a week baby" he says. I frown "why do your vists seem like they are shorter every time?" I ask. "I dont know, you know you could come with me. " he says. "I know" I say. "Then why don't you?" He asks. "I'll call my boss and see if I have enough vacation days to go with you for a little wile" I say. "Yay" he smiles. "Now let me change" I say. I go into my room and change into a pair of camo leggings and Michaels "Harley Davison" shirt. Then I go down stairs. Michael looks at me and smiles. "I love it when you wear my clothes" he smiles. "Your clothes are comfy" I say. He just smiles. I go into the kitchen. "What's for dinner?" I ask Dawn who is cooking. "Mash potatoes, chicken nuggets, and macaroni and cheese. " Dawn says. "Can I help?" I ask. "You can make the Mac and cheese because you are the best at it" she smiles. "Okay" I say. I get a pot and fill it with water putting it on the stove I put a splash of veggie oil and a lot of salt in the pot and turn the burner on medium. Once the water starts boiling I put the raw noodles in and let them cook, then I drain the water from the noodles and let them sit in the strainer in the sink. I get butter, milk, and every type of cheese we have in the fridge. Then I mix it all until the cheese is melted turn the heat off put the noodles back in the pot and mix the cheese into the noodles I add some salt, pepper, and a dash of my secret ingredient cyan pepper, then mix those in. "Macaroni is done" I say. Then we wait for everything else to finish and then we eat.

~~~~~~

Thank you guys for 16.2k reads ilysm