prom dress (49)

u didn't get to go to ur prom in high school and corpse finds out so he makes one at home for you two.

you frowned and your eyes widened as you saw corpse looking through your senior year book.

you tried to snatch it out of his hands, he saw it coming and stood up holding the book above your head so you couldn't reach.

"what do you have that for?" you asked him, jumping up and trying to grab the book.

he rolled his eyes at you. "you didn't tell me you didn't go to prom." he said,

sure he didn't go to his either but you just seemed like the type to want to participate in that activity.

you shrugged softly. "i just didn't like anyone i went to school with, so i just didn't go." you mumbled softly and grabbed the book away from him.

you were going to hide it somewhere he would not be able to find it.

around a week later, you were laying on the sofa casually flipping through channels when corpse walked in with two large bags. he held one out in front of you and smiled. "go put this on and get ready, i have a surprise for you."

you slowly took the bag and furrowed your brows. "what is this?" you asked him.

corpse just smiled and patted your head before going to his office and getting himself ready.

you walked to your bedroom and pulled the item out of the bag it was a prom dress/suit. you smiled to yourself and went to put it on.

once finished you met corpse out in the living room, he took your hand and kissed it, pulling out a corsage.

you blushed softly. "don't you think you're over doing it?" you asked softly.

corpse rolled his eyes. "hey i've seen movies, and they do this in ever single one."

the night was amazing, he brought you to a picnic in a field and ended it by star gazing, but not before you two shared a few dances.

it had been better than you could have imagined any regular prom could be.

<3