(39)

you were currently streaming as was your boyfriend in a separate room

your stream had been going on for close to three hours and you were getting tired. you decided mid game that this was your last game.

you had no idea who the imposters were, but you did know one thing, you really enjoyed the new proximity update.

your character walked into specimen where you saw corpse standing over poki's body.

"uhhh corpse?" you said softly. "whatcha got there?"

he seemed sort of startled that someone caught him in the act since it doesn't happen often.

"um, a smoothie?" he said nervously and took a drink of his boba.

you nodded softly and suppressed a giggle. "where'd that body come from?"

corpse gasped dramatically and moved his character next to you. "oh my! there was a body at my feet! i can see why you'd think i was the killer, darling, but that just isn't the case. my dear, please don't report the body. i just don't think that's what poki would want."

your eyes widened a bit as the use a of a pet name, especially while he was streaming. needless to say you almost melted away. "hm, okay fair enough."

you quickly did your task and left.

later on you were in a room with dream, corpse, and sykkuno. the doors closed and you bit your lip. "this can't be good. corpse protect me-" you were cut off by him and dream double killing you.

you sighed softly. "this was anticipated." as you loaded back into the lobby everyone was laughing.

"hey guys i'm going to log off now, thank you so much for inviting me." you said and said your goodbyes to everyone.

you then said goodbye to your stream and then turned everything off. you sighed audibly and got out of your chair, popping your back.

you went to the kitchen and grabbed some left overs. you jumped when you felt a hand on the small of your back.

"hey, it's just me." corpse said gently.

you smiled and set your plate down and hugged him. "i missed you." you mumbled softly.

he laughed softly. "how? you were playing a game with me?"

you hummed softly and laid your head on his chest. "because i wasn't with you i was just with your voice. it wasn't one on one."

corpse nodded softly and kissed your head. "i missed you too, baby. i'm sorry for having to kill you." he said softly.

you smiled softly and closed your eyes. "it's alright. cmon let's go cuddle." you said grabbing your plate and pulling him to the couch.