when the day met the night (soulmate au) (4)

The first words your soulmate says to you is on your wrist.

song:

Y/n was a twenty-two year old living in an apartment they got cheap

Y/n was a twenty-two year old living in an apartment they got cheap. They're pretty sure someone was murdered in the apartment next door but that is besides the point. They hadn't met their  soulmate yet, it was annoying but most people didn't find their's until they were well into their twenties. Y/n was impatient still, why did it have to take so long?

They rolled over to face their nightstand, groaning slightly at the loud buzzing their phone was making, reaching out and grabbing their phone catching a glimpse of their wrist 'hey guys, sorry i wasn't answering, gamer bladder.' that's what it said, it was so oddly specific you thought that maybe it was wrong. Just their luck they would be the first person ever to have a typo on their arm.

They sat up from their warm bed and looked through their notifications seeing that one of their friends invited them to play among us with a group of their friends. They sighed and walked over and turned their computer on and joined the discord call. "Hi guys, sorry for keeping you, waiting, I just woke up." They said softly into the mic.

"It's okay, Y/n, were waiting on Corpse." Toast said.

Suddenly a deep voice started speaking. "Hey guys, sorry I wasn't answering, gamer bladder." he said, causing Y/n's eyes to widen and gasp slightly, at least she was muted.

"Corpse have you ever met Y/n?" Lily asked as everyone joined into the lobby.

"No, I haven't. Hello Y/n." He said.

"Hi Corpse, hear you're super good at imposter, don't kill me please." They said nervously, making everyone laugh.

Corpse rolled his sleeve up and glanced at the words on his arm, smirking softly and looking at his screen seeing that he was imposter.