(42)

"corpse thats a melon not a cactus

"corpse thats a melon not a cactus." karl laughed loudly.

corpse started laughing as well and hummed when he saw your gamer tag appear.

"oh cool! y/n joined!" karl said.

corpse hummed softly. "can they join our call?"

"mhm, give me a sec." karl said and started typing.

a few minutes later their soft voice rang through the call.

"hey guys, thanks for inviting me. i just woke up sorry if i'm quiet." they said with a little laugh.

corpse felt his heart melt, he felt like mush in his spiny chair.

"corpse do you wanna stay in the house i built?" they asked him.

though you were just in the other room he felt so disconnected from you.

"of course, do you have a garden yet?" he asked and started walking with their character.

"oh, no. that's what i logged on to do. karl do you wanna help?" they asked him not wanting him to feel left out.

"i'd love you! i'll go out and get some flowers." he started running the other direction.

"hey, y/n, do you wanna put our minecraft beds next to each other?" corpse asked.

they laughed lightly and nodded. "yeah, i made a bed for you already," they said and set the black bed next to their own.

corpse smiled and set his spawn point. "okay let's go work on the garden now, and then we can go tame a bunch of cats and they can be our children."