this is home (20)

(since we are on the subject of lgbtq, as a bisexual and a friend of  minorities, that new judge, amy barrett or whatever her name is, will take our rights away if we let tr*mp stay in office, i'm writing this little note before the election, let'...

(since we are on the subject of lgbtq, as a bisexual and a friend of minorities, that new judge, amy barrett or whatever her name is, will take our rights away if we let tr*mp stay in office, i'm writing this little note before the election, let's just hope we win, if we don't i am genuinely once again going to be scared for my life, more than i already am. but anyways i hope this is good, i'm very passionate about the lgbtq so this makes me really happy that this was requested)
song:

 but anyways i hope this is good, i'm very passionate about the lgbtq so this makes me really happy that this was requested)song:

[also two updates in a row heyyyyy]
you were in the kitchen as your daughter walked into your house. "hi sweetheart! how was-" you stopped yourself and set the food you were making down, wrapping your arms around her.

"honey what happened?" you whispered into her hair as you rubbed her back.

"they made fun of me again." she sniffled softly.

you ran her finger along her cheek. "did anything happen?" you whispered.

"i wanna talk with dad." she mumbled and wiped her  tears.

you smiled softly. "he's in his office, be sure to knock first." you said softly.

she bit her lip and put her hands behind her back. "will you go with me? i don't wanna go on my own." she mumbled

you smiled and nodded. "yeah cmon, honey." you grabbed her hand and knocked on the studio door.

"come in!" corpse said through the door.

you opened the door and peaked your head in.

"ellie wanted to talk to you." you said softly.

corpse nodded softly and smile. "yeah i just finished streaming, come in." he said softly.

you smiled and kissed her head as she walked in.

"nothing's on right?" she asked quietly.

he smiled softly and shook his head. "no, it's all off now." he said softly. "did something happen at school? what happened to your skirt? why'd you change out of it?" he asked his brows furrowed in worry.

she sniffled softly and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

he rubbed her back softly, "tell me what happened sweetie." he kissed her head.

she whimpered softly. "they're so mean, dad. they called me bad stuff again, an-and my teacher made me change out of my skirt and take out my bows." she mumbled.

corpse frowned and wiped her tears softly. "i'll talk to the school."

"by talk do you mean you're going to make my teacher cry because you're yelling at her?" she asked softly.

corpse chuckled softly and pushed some of her hair out of her face. "yeah, of course i am." he said softly

she smiled softly and sniffled. "i don't want to go to school anymore." she whispered

corpse nodded softly and rubbed her back. "of course, i wouldn't want you to anyways. i'll set you up to be homeschooled." he said softly

she smiled and laid her head against his chest. "you're the best dad ever." she mumbled.

he smiled and let her stay on his lap while he edited one of his videos.

eventually he noticed she was quiet and he looked down at her. he chuckled softly once he noticed she was asleep.

he picked her up and laid her in her bed. she whined softly and opened her eyes softly. "can i sleep with you and mom tonight?" she whispered.

corpse smiled softly. "of course, baby doll." he said and picked her up again and brought her to your bedroom laying her next to where you were laid asleep.

he smiled softly and laid with you two.