(37)

it was a slow day, you had just gotten back from a small trip to the store

it was a slow day, you had just gotten back from a small trip to the store. after putting all your newly bought things away. 

"corpse?" you called out. you heard some shuffling and saw corpse in the doorway with the covers wrapped around his body. 

you furrowed your brows and looked at him. "oh no, did i wake you up?" you asked, walking up to  him and wrapping your arms around his waist. 

he shook his head and wrapped his arms around you the blankets wrapping around you as well. "no you didn't, don't worry. i was just laying down and thinking." he said quietly. 

you nodded, leaning up and kissing his cheek. he leaned into the kiss and sighed. 

"will you come lay down with me though? we can cuddle and talk about stuff." he said quietly.  

you nodded and walked with him to your shared room and laid down on the bed. he laid his head on your stomach and sighed. 

"is everything alright, honey?" you whispered to him. 

he sighed softly and shook his head a bit. "kinda, i'm just really stressed and stuff. i don't want to take a break because i don't want to let anyone down." he started and went on just ranting to you. 

you listened to him and played with his curls, twisting them around in your fingers. corpse's voiced got quieter and paused every now and then. eventually his voice stopped completely, you looked down at him and he was sleeping. 

you smiled and leaned down kissing his head and moved him into a more comfortable position and then you laid next to him, playing with his fingers.

you loved when you two could just be together, nothing has to be happening you just loved to be in his presence as did he.