(5, plus a small a/n)

holy shit i just wanna say thank u for 3k i love u all so much, if u guys ever need anyone to talk to pm me i'm always here :)))

also here you can send requests! i have lots of  ideas saved but if you want a one, feel free to pm me or comment it <3
enjoy :)
—————————————————————————

y/n sighed as they sat up in bed yawning and looking at the clock on their night stand seeing that it was 7:00 am. they groaned and rubbed their eyes. "too early." they mumbled to themselves

they looked over at the spot next to them seeing it empty, which it normally was when they woke up, their boyfriend had a hard time sleeping so he normally was doing his own thing while they slept.

y/n got out of bed shivering at the cold floor and slipping in some slippers. they walked over to the bathroom and scowled at their sleepy appearance, grabbing a brush and sloppily running it through their hair, wincing softly at some knots but then rolling their eyes at themselves. once they were don't in the bathroom they went out to the kitchen to try and make some breakfast.

looking through the kitchen not finding much, they looked at the fridge and saw a note on the fridge and saw a long grocery list.

just as you finished going over the list, corpse came out of his recording room, he smiled softly when he saw them.

"hey, how'd you sleep, darling?" he asked coming towards them and letting his hands rest on their waist and planting a sweet kiss to the top of their head.

"good, we need to go to the grocery store. do you feel up to it? i can go alone if you aren't up to it." they said softly and leaned into his kiss.

he smiled softly and brushed some hair out of their face. "i'm okay, i'll go with you, honey." he smiled which made their heart speed up a bit.

"alright," they smiled. "i'll go get ready." they turned but got pulled back by corpse for a short kiss, rolling their eyes playfully they left to change their clothes.

the couple walked into the store with their face masks on, y/n looking down at the list and grabbing things off the shelf while copse held onto the cart.

y/n looked back at him and smiled. "is there anything you want?" they asked him.

corpse smirked softly and hummed. "yeah, you." he said looking at them.

they blushed under their mask and shook their head. "oh hush." they said.

they didn't wonder around much longer, they were in a hurry to get home because they didn't want their frozen food to ruin. once they did make it home the two quickly unpacked and put their food away.

corpse sighed and flopped down onto the couch.
"y/n, come cuddle with me." he would call out.

they smiled and walked over to them after getting in comfier clothes. corpse smiled and pulled them down to lay on top of them, he buried his face into their neck and wrapped his arms around their waist, where they laid there almost the whole morning.

——————————————————————
is it just me or is youtube corpse and music corpse like two different people lmao, anyways tell me what you thought of this :)