another one of those days (11)

song:

song:

corpse let a soft sigh leave his soft lips as he closed his phone and got up answering the door after hearing three knocks

a small smile graced his lips when he opened the door and saw you. he pulled you in by your wrist causing you to giggle while pulling you to his chest for a comforting hug.

 "how was work?" he mumbled into your hair. 

you smiled and looked up at him, noses touching while your eyes locked. you blushed and quickly looked away, pulling away a bit.

 "it was okay, as far as work goes. i'm a tad bit tired though, what do you have planned for us tonight?" you set your bag down and looked back at him. you noticed that he too had a small hint of blush on his cheeks to the tip of his nose. 

he smirked softly and tapped the tip of your nose teasingly.

 "come to the backyard." he said and laced his fingers with yours.

 he slid open the glass door and slipped out, pulling you in front of his body. biting his lip he nervously looked at you.

 "well? what do you think?" he whispered nervously, looking at your reaction carefully. 

he hadn't ever really been in a proper romantic relationship, so he was a bit lost on the romantic gestures. he still tried though and nine out of ten times he succeeded. 

a soft gasp left your lips as you looked from the blanket on top of the field of flowers behind his house, to him.

 "it's perfect." she looked back at the scene. "thank you." she whispered as a smile made it's way to her face, she leaned in to hug him which he returned with one arm, the other holding a basket carrying their dinner.     

he blushed and looked down at his feet, quickly getting flustered. 

"it's nothing." he replied causing you to giggle.

 "hey! what are you laughing at?" he set the basket down on the blanket and started chasing you.

 you squealed loudly and ran away from him, he eventually caught up to you. he picked you up and turned you to face him. 

you both were panting softly from running around, eyes locked on each other. you both start to lean in before you glanced at the pink and red faded sky.

 "oh no, you can't get away from me this time. i've been trying to do this way to long." he told you causing you to look at him with your eyebrows furrowed. 

you were about to ask him what he was on about but he cut you off by his soft, gentle lips pressing against yours. 

he was kissing you.

 your heart was going beating a million beats per second. 

you obviously kissed him back. 

you let him pull away first knowing he needed this as much as you did. when he did pull away, he pressed his forehead against yours and looked at you. 

"i hope that was okay." he said sitting you both down on the blanket.

 "i hope i didn't make you uncomfortable. i've just wanted this for so long, i should've asked you. im sorry." he rambled sadly and looked down at the flowers around you.  

you looked at him, widening your eyes. you moved onto his lap and held his face in your hands. 

"kiss me again." you told him, looking at him. 

"wha-" he started but you cut him off.

"kiss me, please." you said sounding a bit more desperate. 

he didn't hesitate to kiss you this time, and you wasted no time kissing back. 

after that you two enjoyed the dinner he prepared, lots more kisses, and you two finished the date off with some much needed cuddling.