slow dancing in the dark (13)

song:

song:

you scowled softly and shook your head, stepping away from him

you scowled softly and shook your head, stepping away from him. "corpse. i just, i cant do it." you looked down at your feet.

corpse laughed softly and rolled his eyes, grabbing your chin and tilting your head up to look at him. "you're overreacting, it takes a while to learn it." he said softly.

your heart did somersaults. "i'm no good at dancing, i just won't." you said crossing your arms and sitting on the blue couch.

he sighed and rolled his eyes. "i could always make you." he held his hand out to you

you rolled your eyes softly. "stop quoting twilight, that's my job." you whispered and took his hand.

he pulled you up and let his hand rest on your lower back, he pulled you closer to him so you were standing on his shoes.

"here, this may be easier." he whispered to you, the music played in the background and at the end of the song he dipped you, pressing a small kiss to the middle of your neck.

he pulled you back up and you were blushing. "what?" he smirked softly.

you rolled your eyes and shook your head. "that wasn't too bad." you admitted.

corpse beamed. "see! i knew you'd like it. my mom taught me when i was like six." he mumbled and sat with you on the couch.

you smiled and kissed his temple causing him to smile and close his eyes.