(35)

[im going to make this one irl as well bc in lowkey missing that series]

you were starting up the reactor and once you finished you saw corpse standing by the vent, you didn't say anything because there was a task there. you just waved at him and noted yourself to be more cautious around him.

later on you walked into upper engine and it looked like sean and corpse were having a small dispute.

"hey, is everything alright?" you asked quietly.

both of their heads snapped up to look at you. you felt extremely uncomfortable.

"oh yeah, corpse just has something important to do." sean said "i promised sykkuno i would be his body guard so i have to go." he smiled and went right through cafeteria.

"corpse, what do you have left to do? i just finished everything maybe i can go with you." you said cautiously.

corpse nodded softly. "i have to download in comms." he mumbled.

his posture gave off that there was something wrong.

you followed him to comms, after he walked in the doors shut.

you jumped and slowly turned around. "i knew this was a bad idea." you whimpered under your breath as you watched corpse take his black knife out from one of his pockets.

he held it above your throat. you closed your eyes and held your breath, waiting for him to slit your throat.

you heard something fall, you slowly opened your eyes and saw corpse on his knees in front of you, the knife on the ground.

"i don't want to kill you." he whimpered, his eyes closed. he let out a labored breath. "just, kill me so i don't have to kill you." he said quietly.

you furrowed your brows. "what the hell? why would i kill you? that makes zero sense." you whispered softly and put your hands on his cheeks.

"we can figure this out. without violence." you laughed softly and helped him up. "cmon." you said said and led him out to the sleeping quarters.