heather (14)

i'm thinking about a face reveal?? thoughts?? it wouldn't be up for very long doesong:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

i'm thinking about a face reveal?? thoughts?? it wouldn't be up for very long doe
song:

i'm thinking about a face reveal?? thoughts?? it wouldn't be up for very long doesong:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TW: SLIGHT ANXIETY ATTACK NO MENTIONS JUST SYMPTOMS, STAY SAFE <3

you were having a rough day, on top of that you had been let go from your modeling agency. they said it wasn't anything against you they just needed a new face.

you didn't feel that though, you felt like they let you go because of the way you are.

you were sitting on the bed, you knew if you pulled any harder you would tear our chunks of hair from your head.

you had to calm yourself, especially before corpse came in.

he was always overly worried about you, only because he had been your childhood friend and went through everything with you, so he knew how your mind worked.

at least he used to.

he's been distant lately, you hadn't a clue why.

you placed your hands in your lap and tried to stop yourself from shaking, normally corpse was here to help you through this, but he wasn't, he was streaming. you loved that he was finally getting the attention he deserves, but you knew he was pressuring himself.

you tried to help him as best as you could but he always ended up pushing away.

you decided you were going to do something today so you got up from the bed and passed the guest room which was where he filmed all the time, but it had a bed in there as well because you know, guest room, which is where he had been spending the majority of his time.

you went into the kitchen and looked through the fridge, and then through your pantry. eventually you settled on some ramen. getting a pot of water prepped you leaned against the counter and watched it so it wouldn't boil over.

you jumped suddenly as you heard corpse laugh, loudly. you smiled to yourself, glad that he was happy.

you couldn't help but think, he'd never laughed like that when he was around you.

you slowly felt that eerie feeling crawl down your spine as you shivered.

he was talking to someone better than you.

no, he couldn't have, maybe you were just going crazy.

you decided to listen closer. you heard him talking about something, but it was too muffled for you to head, you sniffled softly, you new you were just being overdramatic but this thing was the thing that was going to push you over the edge. on top of everything that happened today, this made you feel the worst.

you felt that gut wrenching feeling in your stomach as you blinked back tears, you tried to distract yourself by stirring your noodles.

you sighed and once they were done you put them in a bowl and turned the stove off. you were walking out of the kitchen when you glanced at the extra room and saw corpse walking out.

he saw you and smiled softly. "hey baby, how was work?" he asked softly.

you bit your lip and blinked back tears. "i got fired." your voice broke, giving you away.

he frowned and set the bowl in your hands down on the counter and pulled you into a hug, rubbing your back and pushing your head to his chest.

"that's not all huh?" he asked softly.

you shook your head and sniffled.

he nodded softly. "tell me all about it sweetheart while we cuddle okay?" he said softly and pulled you to your bedroom.