falling (7)

song:

song:

you had came home from a long day at your job, it was a great job, but it was so stressful

you had came home from a long day at your job, it was a great job, but it was so stressful. you walked through the door of your boyfriend's apartment, even though you were worn out you were not about to cancel plans with your boyfriend. he had called you a few days ago to ask if you wanted to spend the weekend at his place and of course you said yes, quite honestly it was the only thing you were looking forward to.

much to your dismay corpse was busy filming at the moment, and you knew it upset him to interrupt when he was filming his stories because he got into one of these zones, while he was streaming not so much. you sighed and slipped your coat off and walked to his room to change into some comfier clothes other than your work uniform.

you placed your bag on his bathroom counter so you could brush your teeth and everything before you went to sleep and didn't just forget about it. you left the bathroom and walked to the kitchen and frowned, it looked like corpse hadn't eaten  anything, to be honest you didn't have time to do so either so it wasn't really your place to scold him. you turned to looked through his cabinets for something to make for them.

"bingo." you said to yourself and stood up straight looking down at the box in your hand, closing the freezer you walked over to preheat the oven, you grabbed the unopened box of fish sticks and looking around the kitchen for something to put onto the pan to keep the sticks from sticking. you opened a drawer and found a roll of aluminum and shaking your head at how it was sort of messed up, eventually you found some non-stick spray and applied it to the thin pan. you jumped lightly at the quiet beep that came from the oven, you quickly put an even amount of fish sticks onto the pan and then carefully placing the pan into the oven being sure not to burn yourself, closing the door behind it.

you put the empty box into the trash and then looked around the surprisingly clean living space and leaned against the counter, huffing softly and pushing some of the hair out of your face. you jumped slightly at the sound of a door opening soon calming your nerves when you saw that it was only corpse emerging from the spare room that he turned into a recording room since he rarely had guests over.

he smiled when he saw you but furrowed his brows a bit. "hey honey, i'm sorry to keep you waiting, i didn't hear you come in." he walked over to you and finished his sentence with a soft pout at the fact that he wasted time that he could be spending with you.

you laughed softly and wrapped your arms around his waist. "it's alright, i haven't been here long, i didn't want to bother you." you said softly, leaning up and pressing an innocent kiss to his jaw.

he shook his head softly "you could never bother me, what are you making, dove?" he asked, moving his head down to press a sweet kiss to your head.

it was a weird pet named he called you 'dove' when he first called you it, it made you pause. you reassured him that you loved it and he always remember to call you it at some point during the day.

you rolled your eyes playfully. "is that a challenge? and i'm making fish sticks, i just found them and i didn't have time to eat today." you said softly, sighing as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"you work yourself too hard, love." he mumbles into your hair.

"you're one to talk."

"what was that?" he asked he heard you but wanted to see if you'd actually say it to his face.

"nothing." you said looking up at him with an innocent smile, causing him to roll his eyes.

you hummed as the oven went off and you pulled away from him to take the pan out of the oven and set them on the stove top to cool.

while you two ate, it was mainly silent except for the sound of the forks clinking on the plate.

after dinner corpse quickly washed the dishes up and set them out to dry, you quickly pulled him to his bed. he got the message and laid down after pulling the covers away, he hummed happily when you crawled on top of him and laid your head on his chest. you looked into his eyes and gave him a soft smile.

at this moment he realized he truly was in love with you. he was whipped.