last friday night (1)

song:

you went out that night with a few friends, it was friday so you could drink and not have to worry about work the next day, you had a bit to drink so you called up an uber

you went out that night with a few friends, it was friday so you could drink and not have to worry about work the next day, you had a bit to drink so you called up an uber. when it pulled up to the curb you were standing at you smiled and got in.

soon enough you pulled your keys out to unlock the apartment door. when you walked through and ran a hand through your hair, you set your bag and keys on the counter when your boyfriend greeted you.

"hey." he said and smiled a bit. "how was the bar?" he asked and wrapped his arm around your waist.

you smiled up at him and hummed. "it was good, we had fun." you said and leaned up to kiss him.

he smiled and kissed you back, and shook his head. "you're gunna have one hell of a hang over tomorrow." he whispered and lead you over to the bedroom. you laughed as he helped you dress into some comfier clothes, he just shook his head and helped you lay down on the bed and pulled the covers up over you and put medicine on the nightstand and a glass of water.

he turned to leave but you grabbed his arm. "can you stay with me? please?" he asked him like a little kid. he laughed softly and sighed.

"alright." he said and moved to the other side of the bed and laid down with you. you shuffled a bit and put your head to his chest. he smiled and wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back until you fell asleep, he smiled and pulled out his phone until he got bored and tired to sleep.