(29) among us au 2

among us irl part two.

corpse smiled softly and turned his head to look at you. his fingers traced over your features, the soft touch was lulling you asleep on top of that he started humming to you to held calm you down.

everything was going to be okay. everything was going to turn out perfect. as long as you as each other.

corpse had his arm lazily strewn over your waist. he had his head in his pillow and snored softly. you on the other hand hadn't slept at all that night. today was supposed to be your last full day on the ship until you landed with the other rouge crew.

you knew you would miss being so close to everyone, but on the other hand you were craving for more interaction.

you hoped that you and the other four would stay close after landing. you knew you guys had to land soon. the food was running low and so was the oxygen.

poki promised though.

she said according to the coordinates they would land tomorrow.

you hadn't slept at all that night.

when the alarm clock in your room went off, corpse stirred slightly and then blindly pressed random buttons until it shut up.

he sighed loudly and looked over at you, his scowl turning into a pleasant smile. he grabbed his eyepatch from his nightstand drawer and put it on before leaning to give you a quick kiss.

"morning." he said quietly, his voice heaven with sleep.

you smiled softly and returned the kiss. "morning, corpse."

corpse pulled away slowly and sighed. "it's our last day so we don't have to do anything." he said softly.

you shook your head softly. "no corpse, we can't stay in bed all day." you said.

corpse pouted. "pretty please?" he whined.

you groaned softly.

"cmonnnn, i know you didn't sleep well last night." he said softly, pushing some hair out of your face.

you hummed softly. "alright fine, just for a few minutes." you mumbled as you scooted closer to him.

he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, his head rested in the crook of your neck.

you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

those few minutes turned into thirty minutes, the thirty minutes turned into an hour.

you jolted awake when someone knocked on the door. you glanced at corpse who was fast asleep and got up to answer the door.

"hey y/n! i didn't mean to wake you, but you and corpse missed breakfast so i brought you some trays." sykkuno smiled and held two trays of breakfast out to you.

you smiled softly and took them. "thank you so much, we didn't mean to sleep this late."

"no worries! i would do the same, but then i got bored." he smiled. "tell corpse hi for me."

you smiled and nodded, closing the door and setting the trays on the table. you walked over to corpse and shook him lightly.

"corpse." you whispered softly.

he groaned quietly and rolled over to look at you. "few more minutes." he mumbled.

you laughed softly. "you said that an hour ago, cmon get up. sykkuno brought us breakfast." you whispered to him.

he sighed softly and got up, moving to the table where you set the food down and sat at one of the seats.

you sat across from him and started eating.

later in the day you went to hang out with poki and rae in cafeteria.

when you left to go looking for corpse you found him by the window in storage.

"hey." you said softly. "what's wrong?" you placed your hand gently on his arm.

he jumped softly and then smiled. "oh, nothing wrong. just got lost in thought." he said softly.

"you sure?" you asked softly.

he nodded softly and kissed your head. "yeah, just don't know what to expect for when we land." he said softly.

you were about to say something but rae cut you off. "hey i don't mean to interrupt, but we're actually about to land, please brace yourself."

"wait we weren't supposed to land until tomorrow." you said.

rae nodded. "i know but we were off by a day."

you nodded and got in formation with everyone else, putting your suit on you felt something against your hand. you looked down and saw corpse's gloved hand clutching onto yours.

you smiled to yourself and closed your eyes.

you tried not to fall out of your seat when the aircraft hit the ground.

you opened your eyes.

you survived?

you survived!

you looked over at corpse and he was looking back at you, presumably to check to see if you were alright.

you had to wait for the ship to cool down before you could walk out.

rae opened the door and two people were standing beside the door, presumably felix and his wife.

"hey! is everyone alright?" he said.

rae nodded after she made sure everyone was okay. "yeah we're alright. are you felix?" she asked.

he nodded. "yeah! and this is my wife marzia!" he smiled and wrapped an arm around the woman next to him.

you were the first to take your helmet off, everyone else following. rae held her hand out for them to shake which they did.

after meeting everyone, you and corpse went to look around.

"everything here seems so advanced." he mumbled softly and put his hands in his pockets. they had given everyone regular clothes so you didn't have to walk around in your suits.

"yeah, i was talking to someone, i think their name was sean. he said that there were people living here long before they landed." you said softly.

corpse hummed happily and looked around. "it's beautiful here." he mumbled and sat on a nearby bench.

you nodded and sat with him, leaning into his side.

"i have something to ask you." he said quietly.

you looked up at him and hummed. "what's wrong?" you asked.

he shook his head and grabbed your hand. "i wanted to wait until we landed, but i really love you, like a lot. this was my grandmother's ring. i brought it up there with me because i always want her near. what i'm asking is, will you marry me?" he whispered the last bit, looking down nervously.

you smiled softly and wrapped your arms around his neck. "of course i will corpse."

he smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. "cmon let's go check out our new home." he said softly.