(23)

corpse walked into the bedroom at around noon and furrowed his brows while seeing you still asleep in bed

he came over and sat on the edge of the bed and shook your shoulder softly.

"honey." he whispered softly.

you whined softly and slowly woke up. "hm?"

corpse smiled softly and put his hand on your forehead. "are you feeling okay, my love?" he ran he thumb over your cheek, the cool of his rings made you lean into it.

"not really." you mumbled softly, slowly opening your eyes.

corpse nodded softly and leaned into kiss your forehead. "i know, i'm sorry you have to go through this every month, baby." he said softly. "i picked up some chocolate from the drug store earlier."

you smiled softly and sat up slowly. "thank you. can we cuddle pretty please? and watch movies?" you whimpered softly.

he sighed softly and moved his hand to your stomach rubbing soothing circles. "i want to, but i'm streaming right now. if you need me just come in, okay, sweetheart?" he said softly.

you nodded softly as he leaned down and kissed you, getting up and going back to his stream.

a few hours later, you got up and walked to his room, walking in.

he looked up at you and hummed. "hold on guys, my baby needs me." he said to the stream, muting himself and looking up at you. "hey honey."

you hummed and sat down on his lap. he smiled softly and wrapped his arms around you while he continued his stream.