cry baby (9)

song:

song:

you woke up that morning after silencing your alarm three times, you sat up in your bed seeing that it was wednesday, another day conforming to the school system because you already paid your tuition this summer

you grabbed your laptop, not even bothering to get out of bed, grabbing your phone to check the messages you saw one from your boyfriend corpse.

'hey, sorry i wasn't home for when you woke up, i'm out with dave rn. text me when you wake up, ily <3'

you smiled and sent him a quick text back and groan as you realize you have to do your work. you log into your laptop and slowly start doing your classes.

everything was going okay until you checked your grades and saw that you had a failing grade on one of your papers, it was labeled 'm' for missing. you groaned internally, messaging the teacher to tell them you turned this in. they replied a while later saying they must have lost it so they asked you to write it again.

you sighed and checked your drive to see if the documents was saved so you didn't have to write it all. of course it wasn't there so you started on rewriting your paper. over halfway through the assignment your teacher messaged you saying they found the document and would put the grade in.

something in you snapped, you slammed your laptop closed and put it on your night stand and put your head in your hands. tears started to involuntary flow out of your eyes and down your cheeks.

"stop being a fucking bitch." you muttered to yourself as you wiped your eyes aggressively, starting to shake from all your pent up anger.

you jumped when you heard your bedroom door open, you looked up and sniffled. corpse immediately he furrowed his brows and walked over sitting on the bed in-front of you. he grabbed your hands and pressed his lips to the tops of them.

"do you want to talk about it?" he asked you quietly, his eyes never leaving you.

you shook lightly and closed your eyes, shaking your head, holding back another sob.

"it's okay, whenever you're ready." he pulled you onto his lap and picked you up, taking you to the couch. he laid down on his back pulling you on top of him, pushing your head into his chest gently and taking his rings off so he can run his fingers through your hair without it getting caught.

"wait, baby don't you have to stream?" you said in a bit of a shaky voice.

he smiled and shushed you. "it's okay, don't worry about it, i'm more worried about you at the moment." he whispered.

you sniffled and nodded. "school." you mumbled. he nodded and wrapped his arms lazily around your waist.

"what time is it?" you whispered after a while.

he grabbed his phone and looked at the clock. "almost nine pm." he mumbled, looking back at you.

"thank you for staying with me." you whispered. "it really means a lot to me." you said keeping your eyes down.

corpse smiled and cupped your face pulling you to him, kissing you softly. he eventually pulled away and looked at you. "anything for you, baby. you've got me wrapped around your finger." he smirked.