(36)

TW: PANIC ATTACK, EATING DISORDER i won't do anything else because these stories are supposed to be get aways from everything else

i won't do anything else because these stories are supposed to be get aways from everything else.

you stood in your bathroom, clutching onto the counter. your breathing was labored as you avoided looking into the mirror, you wanted your eyes anywhere but your reflection.

you tried to get your breathing back to normal. you didn't have to worry about anyone waking in, the only other person was your boyfriend, corpse and he was in his office.

you slowly left the bathroom, rubbing your eyes. once you made it to your bedroom and curled under the covers. you tried to calm your breathing once more jumping at the door opening.

you went limp, pretending to be asleep.

"kitty, i know you're awake." corpse whispered softly, sitting down next to you, running his hand up your back and then lacing his hands in your hair. "i heard your sniffles. wanna tell me what's up?"

he laid down next to you and pulled you to his chest. you nodded a little bit and pressed your head against the crook of his neck.

"i just feel so stressed, and i'm not good at explaining things but it's just killing me. i don't want to let anyone down though. i just don't know what to do anymore, corpse. i'm so lost." you whimpered softly and let the tears pour from your eyes once more.

he nodded a bit and just listened to you speak, giving his input in every now and then.

while he was talking you couldn't help but fall asleep, the vibrations from his chest lulling you to sleep.

he smiled and watched, he knew what he was doing. "good night, sweetheart." he whispered and kissed your head, staying with you the whole night.